I'm gutted

keli

Reaction score
When to have my hair cut last wk it cost me £84 :shock: and i now look like a mummy! I wanted a short, just under ear blonde bob with a little fringe i came back with a brown just resting on my shoulder bob with a few blond hairlights on top :(

... plus i made 12 fairy cakes today and i've eaten them all!!

keli said:
When to have my hair cut last wk it cost me £84 :shock: and i now look like a mummy! I wanted a short, just under ear blonde bob with a little fringe i came back with a brown just resting on my shoulder bob with a few blond hairlights on top :(

:hug: :hug: :hug: bet your still a milf xxx

what is it about hairdressers giving mummy hair do's as soon as you mention that you have kids??

I went to about 3 different ones after havign James and asked for a really funky cut and got the same mummsy do everytime :wall: :wall: :wall:

In the end i now travel 50 miles to see my pre-baby hairdresser who does it just how i like it. Its soooo frustrating!!

I bet you still look gorgeous though babe although i can completely understand your frustrations
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

keli said:

£84 :shock: i'd want diamond encrusted clips in my hair and champagne and strawberries served by Brad Pitt for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back