OMG what have i done

Natural mamma

Reaction score
I went to get my hair cut today. The O.H thought he'd spoil me and let me book the top stylist (£58 :shock: ).

When i got there she wasn't in and was given another hairdresser.....he was a junior. Ususally i'm very relaxed about this stuff.....but my hair was past my bra strap VERY long.

Ok so i take a deep breath and show him all the bob haircuts i have made into a collage. I know bobs are the most difficult hairdo to get right but i put on a brave face.

I walk out with this layered bob thing...not all one length like i asked, i am gutted

its only hair i know...but i went to be pampered and now i can't believe i've been butchered....

The only saving grace is that it only cost £20
So then i went and bought a pair of boots in the sale...with the money left over. :rotfl:

Think i'll just grow it again, and not see a hairdresser for another 4yrs its safer....... :wall:

That's awful :( I'm so sorry that happened to you. I have to admit, I am scared of hairdressers. I seem to have found one who does what I ask, not whatever she wants so I won't go to anyone else just in case!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: It will grow back before you know it. I'm really bad at getting my hair cut, not had it done since last may! :oops:

Awww it's not 'Just Hair', when you think you have a bad haircut it can make you feel really silly but I bet nobody even notices hun :hug: :hug: great job with the boots though!! :cheer:

Give them a ring and say you are not happy - say its not what you asked for, you can't do anything with it and it looks rubbish. At the very least you could either get it re-cut (if you can bear to part with anymore hair) or perhaps a refund or voucher or something. You should also say that you were expecting the top stylist and didn't feel able to reject the junior as you didn't want to hurt their feelings.

Most decent hairdressers are understanding and would want you to say if you weren't happy.

Oh god, poor you, I totally identify with this and I'm sure every other woman on here does too. I have long curly hair and went to my hairdresser's a few months ago and said I've been toying with the idea of going a bit shorter and fuller for a change...well my hair was originally half way down my back and he cut it to just bellow my ears :shock: I was literally gobsmacked
:shock: I'm not precious in any way about my hair but I got such a shock! My hair takes AGES to grow as well! My hubby's face was like :eek: :shock: when he saw me! I felt pants for a couple of days but then got over it and now it's growing back :cheer: I decided to make the most of it and try out things I hadn't been able to do before with long hair, I bought loads of pretty hair clips and alice bands and had fun with it. :D

I agree with sunnyday - you must complain. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I will ....as i have read their policy thingy and it says all junior stylists are monitored throughout every haircut......there was no one else there. So they have definitley fucked up.

I suppose its my duty so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

i will never go back there again though......

:?

That's so awful :shock: I so know this is going to happen to me next time I visit the hairdressers because my brill hairdresser is off on maternity leave of all things (due mid Feb!)... :shock:

By the way, every time I see this post I get that song in my head...

"Oh My God what have I done? All I wanted was a little fun!"

Anybody know the one or is it just me?! :rotfl:

debecca said:
That's so awful :shock: I so know this is going to happen to me next time I visit the hairdressers because my brill hairdresser is off on maternity leave of all things (due mid Feb!)... :shock:

By the way, every time I see this post I get that song in my head...

"Oh My God what have I done? All I wanted was a little fun!"

Anybody know the one or is it just me?! :rotfl:

its just you luvvy :hug: :hug: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111