caz 86 has had her baby!!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hi gals.. well what a dramatic morning we have had..

caz's parents are my next door neighbours.. and her dad was at work so her mum asked me to take her over to caz as she was having pains.. we get in the car at 8.10 and tammy caz's mum rings caz who starts crying down the phone in agony so we speed over there.. and i take one look at her and know we need to go to the hospital NOW.. caz husband martyn is on his way home from cardiff and is 15 mins away so i throw her stuff in my car and try to get her and her daughter in to.. shes having contactions 1-2 mins appart and is pushing in the car.. lol.. im saying breath dont push lol.. and we hit every single traffic light there.. the hospital is 15 mins away on a good day.. and this is 8.55 lol..

we got to the hospital about 9.15 martyn still wasnt there so we get her out and into wheel chair asshe couldnt walk..i just knew the baby was comming she had to be 10cms as she couldnt move her hips at all..

i park the car and find martyn take caz brother his gf and caz daughter for a cuppa.. and 30 mins later martyn comes down to say she had had a girl..

she didnt get on the bed 10 mins and the baby was born.. shes stunning and latcherd on right away..

so well done carolyn and martyn.. stunning little alysha emma (hope i got the spelling right prob havent..) not sure on the weight.. she hadn't been weighed when i left.. xxx

Wow that was a quick arrival.

Congratulations Caz and family :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Alex xxx

WOW Congratulations to Caz, and I bet you were quite worried you might be playing Midwife in Rushhour! :lol:

Wow, that was speedy!!
Congratulations!!! :cheer:

Sounds eventful for you!

Congrats to Caz et al :)

the baby weighed 8.9 so a tidy weight. She will be home this afternoon.

congratz hun im so chuffed, cant wait to meet my lil neice :cheer: :hug:

8.9 lol!! i said 8.8 lol.. well done.. same as kaylee so ur 2nd arnt always heavier lol xx

Congratulations Caz on your little girl:dance: :dance:
wow that happend fast well done :clap: :cheer:

and well done Lisa you did a fantastic job 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back