Im gonna kill my OH

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
He broke my lovely purse :(

He asked if I had change for a twenty for the tram. I said no but take what you need from my purse.

It has a turnlock clasp on like this
turnlock.jpg

He just pulled it open without turning the catch :evil: I saw the lock bit pop off. I said 'dont break my purse' He took the money then put the piece back on and said it isnt broke. He didnt even say thanks :evil:

Ive just checked my purse and the broken piece wont stay on and everything falls out :evil:

Im so upset because I love that purse and accrssorize dont sell it anymore :cry:

bloody men. If i did that to one of his things I'd never hear the end of it

God men arw thick, knock his bleedin block off for doing that

im gonna drag him around accessorize and make him buy me another one

Too right, is there a purse you've seen and really liked but would buy it because you doidn't want to spend that much on a purse.

If so make him buy you that one, if not when you go looking don't even look at the price just pick the nicest one you can find and hope it costs alot, or just make him buy you the most expensive one wether you like it or not I'm sure he'll be more careful with that one :rotfl:

xSuzx

Just looked at the accesorize website there are some nice £15 purses on there :twisted:

xSuzx

I can't believe he did that! Broke you purse, took your money without even saying thank you or sorry? he needs sorting!!!

Forget accesorize..i think the only ones that are out at the mo, that you like are the Radley ones :wink:

The price tag will teach him to be more careful next time!! :wink: :rotfl:

princess_h said:
Forget accesorize..i think the only ones that are out at the mo, that you like are the Radley ones :wink:

The price tag will teach him to be more careful next time!! :wink: :rotfl:

Hey, I like yer thinking :) Im not keen on that particular brand but I might just make out I got the purse from harrods or something :lol:

they are just too god damm rough with things, mines the same except it was my glass tigger ornament :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back