Im going to work...

titch

Reaction score
... last night I felt alright about it but now Im sitting at the kitchen table, eaten breakfast, dressed and ready and IM just on PF because I feel actually sick at the thought :(

Im sure ill be fine once I get there but eugh I hate this feeling of dread.

I figured Ive got wednesday off, so if I can go in today and thursday, Im not due in again until the following wednesday, so thats feels achieveable and Ill have saved a weeks full pay not of sick or anything.

I have agreed with OH if I faint at work again Im gonna ask to be checked over at the ward (work in the same hospital I have my antenatal care at) and see if they will sign me off, or see occupational health about a new risk assessment.

OH is fab, I told him midwife said I should rest and he came home and started dusting the living room. :eh: He said if theres anything needs doing I have to ask him, then he thought about it and said "no, actually dont ask me, tell me!" :love: Im gonna put him on hoovering duty tonight so I only have to clean the bathrooms. :)

Wish me luck!!!

Its awful to have to dread going into work eh. I dread going into work every evening and i only work 2 hours a night lol I really hope the day goes ok for you hun. xx

Awww Tiny - as SOON as you start to feel crappy again, come straight out of work. It's not work the risk putting so much strain on yourself and the little one. On the other hand, how sweet is that for your OH to offer to do anything you ask! Bless him! My OH will do the odd bits if I ask but he's never offered lol!
Hope you start to feel better soon sweets! I used to dread going into work, leaving early was the best thing I did! x

Aww tiny I hope you do ok, and agree that as soon as you start to feel off it you need to get checked off, its not worth making yourself poorly just for work.

Loving your OH being so lovely though, mine emptied the dishwasher last night, for the first time since we moved in in Feb, and I hadn't even asked him to i'm still not recovered from the shock! Let us know how you get on today honey xx

Im hommmmmeeee!!! :yay: I survived. pretty much skived most of the day avoiding the awkward tasks and slowly plodding through the rest. lol. Ive got tomorrow annual leave so Ill try and get a GP appointment and discuss a sick note. Even though I didnt feel faint today, my hearts just not in it, and Im totally in the mood to pass the buck!

I'm glad you managed ok too and think its a good idea to go to the doctors now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back