i'm going to scream

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
my sister's just been banging about with all the lights on and woken katie up. then comes and knocks rather loudly on my door and announces that katie's wide awake in her cot. yes i've got ears i can friggin hear her!! so i'm like, just ignore her. so she prances around abit more with the lights on, before deciding to go to bed and shut her door loudly :wall:

so its now nearly 1 am, i've got a screaming baby who's tired, but wants to play cos she's heard my sister talking and has seen loads of lights on. i mean christ, its not hard to think, i'll just leave my bedroom door open a bit instead of turning on the landing light...is it?!

i knew there was a reason i couldnt get to sleep tonight, must have known somethin was going to happen!!

omg :shock: Not fair on you or katie at all hun :(

I would sit her down tomorrow and explain things to her. She is probably just being inconsiderate without realising as she's not used to katie sleeping in the house?

:hug:

i think she just doesnt engage her brain before doing things!! to make things worse, my mum got up and was like, is katie crying? i was like, yea she just wants some cuddles,s he's fine theminute you pick her up. so she fecking goes in to her and picks her up :wall: and she's all like, has she had some milk? i wasnt going to give her any, cos i know she didnt need it, but i was just like FFS i'll give her some to settle her abit. so now she's had milk that she didnt need! i mean, dont get me wrong, they've been such a great help since i moved back in, but jesus i cant wait to get my own place!!

Oh God.. Poor you :( I don't think I could stand that.. I would blow a gasket.. What age is your sister? I hope she realises soon hun xx

she's 17! it got worse this morning!! my mum said to her did she hear katie and she waslike, did i ever!! turns out she'd heard her moving about so went in to see her :shock: she was so lucky i was on my way out the door or i swear i would have swung for her!! she knows not to do it again! oh and i said to her about the landing light...apparently she's scared of the dark - the bathroom's like 2 foot away from her room :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back