i'm going to make you all really jealous now!!

going to see it this aft. am so excited lol! but it took me ages to get to sleep last night cos the woman messaged me saying there's someone else interested if ic ouldnt get there today. i actually had a sleepless night over a pram :rofl:

:lol: I hope its lovely and you buy it chick xx

well tbh unless its proper shit i'll be buying it! its the only thing i can think of that would transport them both round when katies in plaster!

i did...and i got it!! omg its fantastic! there's one scratch on it, that i wouldnt have even noticed had she not pointed it out! i've had to order a new mattress for it, which i was gona anyway, but when she opened the front door the first thing i smelt was s moke! will get some pics up later when i get chance!!

Rinse all the hard surfaces with vinegar and water , leave to dry then rinse down with bicarb of soda and water. I bought a crib on ebay which smelled smoky and I was gonna cob it but after doing this and leaving it in the garage to air it smelled great again :)

oo ta for that lise! does it need to be white vinegar? am so excited for when i get katie's seat! would it be sad of me to get a padlock for it?!

Why would you need a padlock? Thieves?

yea cos if i've got to go to the docs, you have to leave your pram in the foyer. well, if i take both of them i take it in with me, no choice lol! but i'd hate some knobend to rob it when i was in there!

:yay: That you got your pram!!!! :yay: (Slow on the uptake this morning....)

well this is the beauty! 2nd pic's the tiny scratch, that you cant even notice unless its pointed out to you!! more pics on my fb if anyone wants a better look lol!

Attachments

• pram1.jpg
    pram1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 8
  • pram2.jpg
    pram2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
yup Im jealous!!! its gorgeous! reminds me of mary poppins for some reason?

Last edited:
I only use white vinegar but when I found it on the net somewhere, I dont think it specified.....dont use mummy's aged balsamic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back