i'm going to make you all really jealous now!!

that's a bargain and if you dont get it I SERIOUSLY will!

well i've just messaged the woman thats selling it, keep checking to see if she's messaged back yet, i'm reet giddy!!

:lol: How does older kids sit on them, is there a little seat you can get?

Yeah there's a seat that goes on top - I remember sitting on mine when my sister was a baba!

i cant find the seats!! am panicing now that i wont be able to get one and then there's no point!

You will. If I lived over there I'd buy that to flog on for a profit.

found one now!! i'm gettin all excited, bet i'm setting myself up for a fall cos they'll have sold it :(

Gorgeous gorgeous pram! I agree with Merv's Mum, I bet that would sell on for a mint too!

Hope you get it, Alice! :hug: :yay:

eee she's messaged me back, am just waiting for the news to be over, then i'm going to give her a bell!!

i spoke to the woman and am going to have a look at it when my dad can take me over :D which basically means, i'm buying it, but i didnt want to say for defo to the woman incase its a shitter when i get there!! my dad's being all man-like tho. oh but it'll be unstable for katie to sit on...wtf?! then he said i wouldnt be able to sell it on and it'd be £150 wasted...maybe not haha!! so so excited!!

Holy crap that is a cheap silver cross :shock: You could easy sell it on for 400 quid or so. Depends on the model....some can go for £1,000+

:yay: Love it!! How come you can all see a price and I can't?!

That's what I thought - £150 is a snip to flog it on ;)

i've seen others the same model on ebay have gone for 350+!! cant get out to see it tonight, but i'm goin as soon as my dad'll take me!! i swear i'm going crazy stuck in the house, will be so nice to be able to get out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back