im going to moan

Robyn_

Reaction score
Over like the last week, people have been really pissing me off,
my friends they are so annoying,
we are all in the age group of like 16 to 18 and they act like little children,
every day one of them moan at me for apparently not making effort with them, then they ignore me and call me immature,
its like the other day i was in sainsbury rushing around(cos we had to pick my brother up from trainstation) and one of my mates works there and i got a message when i got home from her saying "whats your problem you never said hi.. your immature"
i was like wtf, amd i actually spose to look for everyone, why didnt she say hi to me ffs? goes both ways
hah she called me immature, she fecking moaned at me cos i took her out of my top friends on myspace so thats why she "thinks i have a problem"
why does life evolve around myspace.. :twisted:

grr i am angry,
and then i tell my other so called druggy mate i dont want nothing to do with her and shes being a dick
apparently becasue i am pregnant people can moan at me more
our group of friends are like.. they are playing chinease whispers.
cant trust any of them.
just want them to all fuck off and leave me alone i have more important things to worry about cant they see that.
i have other friends trying to tell me all their problems and i cant be dealing with it atm,
mum said its probably becasue ive always been there for them and now something more important has come along they dont like it so they try and cause trouble.

but its annoying cos the girlfriend.. she just cant let go of me, we used to be best friends in high school and growing up and now like we arent close at all and stuff and i have a new freind and whenever she goes past her she evils her and calls her names. all cos shes a "new" friend.

blah blah blah

i dunno,
im so angry people.
sorry i had to get it out of me.

theyre the immature ones hun, stuff em cos u got more important things goin on than them, ie the babba growin inside u!!!

if they dnt make the effort for u when ur pg then theyre not worth it :x

Robyn_ said:
Over like the last week, people have been really p*ssing me off,
my friends they are so annoying,
we are all in the age group of like 16 to 18 and they act like little children,
every day one of them moan at me for apparently not making effort with them, then they ignore me and call me immature,
its like the other day i was in sainsbury rushing around(cos we had to pick my brother up from trainstation) and one of my mates works there and i got a message when i got home from her saying "whats your problem you never said hi.. your immature"
i was like wtf, amd i actually spose to look for everyone, why didnt she say hi to me ffs? goes both ways
hah she called me immature, she fecking moaned at me cos i took her out of my top friends on myspace so thats why she "thinks i have a problem"
why does life evolve around myspace.. :twisted:

grr i am angry,
and then i tell my other so called druggy mate i dont want nothing to do with her and shes being a dick
apparently becasue i am pregnant people can moan at me more
our group of friends are like.. they are playing chinease whispers.
cant trust any of them.
just want them to all f**k off and leave me alone i have more important things to worry about cant they see that.
i have other friends trying to tell me all their problems and i cant be dealing with it atm,
mum said its probably becasue ive always been there for them and now something more important has come along they dont like it so they try and cause trouble.

but its annoying cos the girlfriend.. she just cant let go of me, we used to be best friends in high school and growing up and now like we arent close at all and stuff and i have a new freind and whenever she goes past her she evils her and calls her names. all cos shes a "new" friend.

blah blah blah

i dunno,
im so angry people.
sorry i had to get it out of me.

what does 'evils her' mean???? :oops:

gives her an 'evil look'
think Vicky off little britain - 'dont go giving me evils!!!' in strange accented voice lmao

mummykay said:
gives her an 'evil look'
think Vicky off little britain - 'dont go giving me evils!!!' in strange accented voice lmao

:rotfl:

Oh right, I get it now :roll:

Yeah but no but yeah but...

She's my role model :lol:

what accent is it, iv never heard anyone else but her/him??? lol :rotfl:

It's similar to the Gloucestershire accent.

My OH says I sound like her when I get excited because I'm like 'yeah but no but yeah, listen to this' :?

But I draw the line at swapping my children for west life cd's :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back