im going loopy, making up symptoms

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys

I'm feeling kind of desperate now. ok heres the script, if people think I am going loopy. Last month, I started getting sore boobs and grew a cup size a few days after possible conception up until a few weeks, I got a blood test from my doc about 5 days after possible conception and it was negative (this was to test from last month as I had a very light period).

We BD days 12 and 14 of my cycle going by my CM.

My boobs were so sore and veiny I was convinced I was pregnant, my CM increased and I started getting cramps and sore pains and backache, I was convinced, however, then I started to bleed at the time I was meant to get my period.

I can't describe the bleed, it was more like brown mucas and most of it was black, there was a small amount of red blood. It was a bit heavy for one day and then stopped abrupbty after 2-3days.

ok, now I have told myself I am not pregnant and come to terms with it I start feeling queasy, really sickly and needing to eat, strange headache feeling like a hangover.

Is this all in my mind, also.... I don't have sore boobs anymore but they are still def bigger and heavy. I am so confused and don't want to test as I can't bear the disappointment again.

Has anyone been through this or can anyone help me

my pals are just sick of me now as im all over the place, I am still cramping and I am seriously emotional ! This could be tiredness of course...

Has anyone had these confusing feelings ?

Had exactly the same as this a few months ago - as have most of the members here :hug: advantage of this forum is that noone gets sick of us doing this - cos we all do it at some point or other. :D
I assume you've done a hpt - and got a bfn so you just need to relax (yeah i know - virtually impossible :lol: ) and look forward to trying again next month instead.

And read POAS anonymous and symptom spotting threads and all the others full of our symptoms and have a good laugh at us all :D

hello

thanks guys
i find it hard to keep up with the posts but try to read and respond when I can, I feel so weird...I have not tested since the day before my period, I just could not bear it....I'm cramping now but I think I just need to forget about it, the bleeding was unlike a perio, half wondered if early m/c again ?

Hi honey,
Lovely to see you back again. You are certainly not mad, like Libs said, we ahve all been there. Maybe you should do another HPT to put your mind at ease either way. Sometimes tests can't detect HGC in early stages. The doctor's blood test seemed too early too...surely they can't detect a pregnancy until about 10 -14 days after conception because you are not technically pregnant until the blastocyst has imbedded?
I would just check with a HTP once more and see how it goes.
If it is negative, you could be right, it may have been a really early mc or chemical pregnancy.
You have certainly had alot to be thinking about over the past few weeks, you are not mad, your concerns are very valid! :)
Keep us posted, fingers crossed for good news.
M
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back