Induction tomorrow

michelle82

Reaction score
Well been for my sweep today oh what a pleasant experience that was!! Anyway turns out I am 2cms already and cervix is forward and soft so they think the BH and back ache I have had in the past couple of days must have been doing something, she could feel the bag of waters and did a sweep and said it was very favourable. But I had protein ++ in my wee again had this a couple of weeks ago, so they have taken blood to test if anything is wrong I will get a call tonight, but as it stands, they have told me to ring in tomorrow morning and providing there is a bed free then I will be induced rather than leaving me until sunday. She also said and has put on my notes that they are more likely to break my waters, give me 4hours if nothing starts then they will put me on a drip so fingers crossed for a bed tomorrow so I can get this baby out. So excited yet bricking it at the same time! :D

awww michelle...how exciting. GOOD LUCK!!
hope all goes well for you. let us know! xxx

Good luck for the bed hun.....I think you have waited long enough!

Good Luck honey!!

It will be quicker if they just break your bag of water, you don't have to wait for the pessary to work.

I'm dead excited, it's great whe you know the end is in sight :D :D

Aww thanks guys I'll try and post before I go in but if I dont get a chance keep an eye on the new arrivals section!

do you know what you are having michelle??

Sorry that might be a stupid question if you have mentioned it before :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back