i'm fuming!

fran_23

Reaction score
Just had an email from Paypal to say that "a third party" has tried to use my paypal to make a huge payment to skype but they refused it and put my account on limited access..i tried to log in to sort it out and it wouldnt let me so i had to phone the customer careline and talk to a man i could hardly understand to send me an email to let me change my password and security questions...how on earth did someone hack my password to get on and try and use it..luckily Paypal are really good on security and denied the payment and notified me! bloody scummy people and internet fraud!! GRRRR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Do you reckon they will try again or that they have my card number or anything?? because i went to the bank yesterday and had much less than i thought i should so i requested a statement i'm waiting for it to be sent soi can see if theres been any fraudulant use!

*******s :evil:

Id call the bank hun and tell them whats happened or go into the branch tomorrow and ask them to print one off there and then for you....should usually be able to do it (well mine do ...)

Hope you get to the bottom of it hun and i would request a new card just in case xxx

What scum :evil: You have every right to be mad!

Could it be that your card has been cloned at somepoint at a cashpoint? Might be a possibilty if money is disapearing from your account. Is it possible you can set up on line banking? You might be able to check your account a bit sooner than waiting for your statement to arrive in the post...

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks :hug: yeah i am setting up an online account now just waiting to get through to the customer service to see if they can give me my password on the phone otherwise i have to wait for it to be sent out :-(
My card might have been cloned i use it a lot rather than taking cash out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back