Im fooking exhausted:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
Gosh work is starting to take its toll on me i think, im now doing 20+ hours from around 15, i myself requested as i was struggling with money big time, only thing is with my job (working in a pub it means i dont get much sit down time as the mijority of my hours are week end, being the busiest time there, its becoming quite hard, the longest shift can be 6-7 hours long. Im on the lucozade atm :lol: what else can i do to boost my energy???

:hug: :hug: dunno hunny - but can sympathise with you :hug: :hug:

I am finding it realllllllllly difficult now at work, had to bring my mat leave forward by a week as i am finding it all too much, nothing i can say to make the aches and pains go away hunny - just something we have to put up with :hug: :hug:

Im hoping to make it to at least 30 weeks if possible, i just keep telling myself its not long now :pray:

I'm working full time until 35 weeks and already struggling - soooo tired! I just have to crash out when I get home every evening and luckily, DH does most of the cooking at the mo so I can relax. Wish I knew of something else to help!

Aw hun :(

Try eating snacks to boost your energy. Take some sandwiches or fruit with you. Bananas are a great source of energy! Apart from that, I don't really know what to suggest :(

sending you some hugs hun as i know how you feel im totally exhausted :(
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxx

Hi,
Your work are obliged to make your job as comfortable as possible in pregnancy, by doing an on the job assessment.
They should be doing such things as providing you with a chair so you are not always stood up etc.
Check out on the web what they should be doing.
Jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back