im feeling very guilty

weestar21

Reaction score
hi all, ok i dont want anyone to get upset with this its just me ok!!

Today i was reading some posts on themiscarrage and loss section and felt really bad and very upset as i cant imagine howanyone must be feeling going through such a difficult time in their lifes.

I just feel very guilty that i have my 2 babies and i also just want to jump around and shout out how blessed and happy i feel.

I had a chat with someone thismorning and i really do feel that i should take myself away from the site for a while as i dont want to be boasting about my kids when people are going through the hardest times in their life.

I really dont want anyone taking this the wrong way and all of you have been a great help and support and i dont want you all telling em to stay either as i dont think that will help much.

I just want to wish you all each and everyone of you teh very best and have a happy and healthy few months till i feel ready to come back again

Lastly i just want to say a massive thankyou to everyone whos helped and supported me through good times and rough times i will never forget any of you.

so keep smilling everyone and everyone who is TTC i wish you all the very best of luck and for the very special people who have losttheir little angels my heart goes out to you all.

Take care evreyone although i wontbe here i will still be thinking about you all and sending massive cyber hugs to everyone

Love & :hug:

Jean, Adele & wee Colby
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't want you to go as I love reading about Colby, but won't tell you to stay as that's not what you want.

:hug: Til you're here again :)

if thats how you feel hun i wont try to change your mind.

just look after yourself and dont hestitate to come back on if you need to chat.

big hugs to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Jean I will miss you :( ~ I've been through some 'moments' with 3 losses in a row behind me but I hold up & it's you & all the other girlies who help that I have to thank for most of that 'holding up'.

This forum has done wanders for me & at one point didn't know if I could come back for a while but found I was wrong I couldn't stay away. :roll:

I am sorry you are leaving you have left some lovely warming messages for me in the past & we have spoken breifly on MSN ~ I think it was a man rant! LOL :lol:

You are blessed to have children as every parent just some of us have a few hills to climb first it doesn't that never mean you shouldn't shout about it. SHOUT WOMAN :cheer:

x x x x

Oh no!

I'm gutted your going, I hope you come back soon :?

*holds onto weestars legs* :cry:

Will miss you hun.... take care of yourself and those adorable kids! :hug:

xxx

hun you should be boasting about your children :D like any other mother. just as ladies who are pg dont have to read the loss section those that have lost dont have to read the pg sections in fact i still find it very difficult to read whats going on in the trimester sections and the new arrivals :cry: but that shouldnt make you feel guilty for being happy :D nobody is made to read anything they find upsetting

like wobbles said its people like you and many others on here that keep people like myself and others who have experienced any type of loss of a child going and hoping that one day we can get there too

please take care and come back soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

dont go hun
as rach sed and she should no more than anyone u shouldnt be ashamed of talking about ur girls thats wot part of the forum is for

I can see where you are coming from hun, but if we wasn't all here for each other in good and bad times, none of us would have half the support in our lives that we get from each other on here.

Take care babe, Look after yourself & your lovely little'uns! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back