A Big Thankyou! : )

Flossy82

Reaction score
Well i just wanted to say thankyou to everyone on this forum i feel that i have made some truely good friends on here and i wouldnt be without you all if ever i feel a little down or need advice you are always here to lend your opinions and i value that very much so thanks again to you all and here's to many more good and happy times with you all! :D

That's really sweet hunny :D Thank you to you too!

Actually i'd like to second that. You're all smashing!!! :D

Nicki.xx

definetley - its a big support when you need to know you are doing things right or have questions.

nice to know people are in the same boat! x

ahhh thats nice Flossy!
Yep id like to agree too!

i feel the same way, i feel like i have good friends on here and i've never even met most of you. thank you 2 :clap:

Same to you Flossy, I think you are a fab mate. I agree, you are all great and I have met soem amazing people on here :dance: :dance:

same to every one - its nice to have people who will tell you straight what they think - and generally not get in a strop! I'm glad i found this forum!
what happens when we're not 'new mummies' any more!

(((HUGS TO ALL))) yeah I agree uve listened to my ranting and helped me alot.

U all deserve a big squeeze :D

xx

Hypnorm said:
same to every one - its nice to have people who will tell you straight what they think - and generally not get in a strop! I'm glad i found this forum!
what happens when we're not 'new mummies' any more!

Funny, I thought of that the other day. I think we should have an 'old Mummies' section :lol: actually, when do we stop being 'new mummies'?

When we get to being non new mummies we get pg again so we can't start all over ;) :D

This forum has been a source of info, friendship, support and entertainment. Am so glad I found you lot last April :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back