sending hugs

tracey 2

Reaction score
i just really want to send everyone some hugs this evening to everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know there has been a lot going on and to be honest i dont care i really dont even want to know but im having a really hard evening (im sorry if im posting this in wrong place) but just want to send hugs and maybe see if anyone has anything to cheer me up with, even a hug will do.

Listen i love you all so so much on here i wouldnt have got through the last few weeks without you all, i love this forum.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

evening hun and just wanted to give you these, you deserve them so much :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ....

to be honest you deserve about a billion more of these hon, how sweet of you to think about everyone on the forum when you have your own thing going on. You are definitely one of the good guys.

:hug:

aaaawwwwwwww Tracey hun, love you lots, chin up girl
Dan got another tooth this evening, I'll send you a picture, might cheer you up. He looks like he should have a part in deliverance!! :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah cheers jo yeah please send me a pic sounds fab, i bet he looks as geogous as always :hug: :hug:

thank you girls for all the hugs :hug: :hug:

Misslarue said:
Dan got another tooth this evening, I'll send you a picture, might cheer you up. He looks like he should have a part in deliverance!! :wink:

:rotfl: i hear duelling banjos :rotfl:

here you go hun :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

36.gif

cheers tina, that made me laugh, Lol, that was good cheers :hug:

oh i love you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

emma28 said:
Misslarue said:

:rotfl: i hear duelling banjos :rotfl:

here you go hun :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: me and OH have been whistling that all night!!

Awww hon sorry to hear your feeling low :hug:

You deserve lots of big fat hugs.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug:

hun sorry for not texting you.. i will in abit xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members