i'm fed up

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
I hate the weather! cant do anything in this awful rain. I'm bored too.

Pointless thread really i just wanted to moan to someone. Now im on half term and malise is still at school i hardly open my mouth in the day . I know how my grandma must feel now , she says she doesnt open hers for days sometimes. I just probably talk to myself when i feel it getting fed up of it not opening x

oh hon, the weather does get your down dosent i??. I am the same. I am in London right now and it was drizzling and cold when I went out at lunch! Enough to make anyone miserable. However perhaps it is just a bad day today. If i was at home right now i would pop on a christmas movie, poor myself and glass of mulled wine and try and get into the chrimbo spirit. I hope your little ones comes home soon.
Chin up... it is only 6 sleeps until santa comes !!!!
Love Gizzy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gizzy , she's home now so im going to play old maid with her . I am AF symptom mad, bad back period pains etc , feeling sorry for myself x

Hubby was whinging about the rain earlier and i was trying to positive and failing miserably... rain at xmas sucks :(

xx

awwww hun, I felt the same the other day. I felt like I was going out my head, hubby at work all day from 8am-5.30pm and I am on my own all day and it doesn't help that I live in a different city from my family and friends. It is hard at times, I know how you feel.

Chin up, only 6 sleeps until Santa comes :)

Donna xx

Last edited:
I was moaning on another thread but on a positive I finally have a cycle ticker!

Rain is pants, i have had the week off and so far it's been a wash out! Not long now and it will be Christmas day, I can't wait for Downton abbey special!

Big hugs to all fed up PF ladies xxx

on way home from work i got splashed by some ar$ehole and got muddy manky wanter all over my trousers and coat, waaaahhhh :mad: grrr

on way home from work i got splashed by some ar$ehole and got muddy manky wanter all over my trousers and coat, waaaahhhh :mad: grrr

AArrrrrggggghhhhh someone did this to me on purpose for fun whilst they were driving past grrrrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back