I'm doing the scarsdale diet.....

Sammystar

Reaction score
OH and I started yesterday. He needs to lose a couple of stone and I'd like to lose about one.

It's one of those strict ones, two weeks of hell!

Actually, the food is OK; but I've had a massive headache all day today. My mate reckons I'm de-toxing.

Hope so, I could do with it! :wink:

I'll let you know how I get on......

Ooooh good luck :pray: :cheer:
(I was expecting a punchline when I popped into the thread :wink: )

lol, no punchline!

Just weighed myself and have lost a kilo already!!!!! and it's only Tuesday. I'm well chuffed!

:cheer:

Urchin said:
What kind of thing can you eat?

Breakfast consists of fruit, a piece of dry wholemeal toast and black coffee/tea.

Lunch varies each day, but usually involves either lean meat and salad or just seasonal fruits.
Dinner is usually lean meat or fish with veggies and salad, with another slice of wholemeal toast.

It's very strict for two weeks only, then you have two weeks of a more relaxed diet.

I'm feeling much better today after my headache day yesterday, and according to the book, by tomorrow I should start to have more energy.

I'll let you know!

Just weighed myself again and lost another 800g :shock: :shock:

I no longer have a headache and I'm feeling full of energy today. I'm not feeling hungry either! :shock:

Wow! I kind of like this diet!

I've lost 4.8 lbs sine Sunday.

Well, I lapsed at the weekend as we were staying with friends, but despite this I've lost 3.6 kilos ( that's almost 8 lbs) so far........
still got another week and a half to go.......

:cheer: :cheer:

well, I did it!!!

Just weighed myself and I've lost a grand total of 6.5kilos (I think that's about 14.5 lbs?)

I've been excercising every day for the past month though, which has helped.

I'm back in my size 8/10 range once more......which means my old clothes fit again!

:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

trixipaws said:
what is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comple ... dical_Diet

Not one for doing whilst BF-ing Trix.

It's very strict for the first two weeks ,to give you a kick start, then you relax it (I've just been sticking to the principles of the diet since the first two weeks)

It's similar to Atkins, though not as strict. Low carbs, not mixing carbs and protein etc.

I really needed that first kick start, just to motivate me. After my daughters were born the weight just fell off but this time it wasn't as easy as I wasn't BF-ing, which is why I did this diet.

I'm still almost 5 kilos more than pre-pregnancy but I'm happy that will come off gradually with excercise now......

The main thing is I feel like me again :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back