• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm confused!!!

kendrk

Reaction score
We have been TTC for about 4 months. I have extremely regular cycles and infact i could probably set my watch to it. I am approx 5 days late but with no other early signs except for random feelings of mild nausea. I did a cheapy test one day late and that came back negative although i did not do it in the morning and apparently it is more effective first thing in the mornings. I have started having very mild cramps (more like fluttering feelings) and very light spotting??? I would have thought this would have been a bit late for implantation bleeding?
I have bought another more expensive test and am not sure whether i should take another test now or wait a few more days. I am sooo impatient!!!
Can you have implantation bleeding at this stage???

Hope someone can give me some advice who has been in this situation!!!

I think once your late you can do the HPT at any time of day, go do it!!!
Not sure about the spotting but I suppose it could be IB.

If you're late, it doesn't need to be FMU that you test with. My cycle was also very regular, but I was randomly six days late in August, so I think it can just happen from time to time.

Fingers crossed you get a BFP :hug:

ETA - I got BFNs the day I was due, and the day after - even though I was pg x

Thanks for the replies. I took a test and it is still negative and actually now have started my period which to be honest is a bit gutting. Ah well, lets hope for next month.
Thanks again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back