Im bleeding. Im getting kinda worried. update grrrrr

lauramumof2

Reaction score
whats going on. m/c naturally on the 10th Jan and still bleeding. Its just as heavy as last week.

Will I need further intervention???

id go get checked out hun....seems a very long time to be bleeding heavily
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks sarah,
Im not in any pain and my haemoglobin is fine so. I have the hospital again on monday and Im going to insist that they do something rather than just send me away to wait for the results then get told to come back next week.

I would just like to get on with life. TBH i would like it to stop so dh and I can 'you know what'

i know whaat you mean about getting back to normal. in a way i just wanted to forget about it all tbh. i know tha sounds harsh but i just wanted to pretend i was ok....im now paying for it 6 months on....have just gone bk to work after a little breakdown
definatly insist they check.
Feel better soon hun xx

just so you know hun, im not gonna be about much today but i should be tomorrow so let me know how you get on please
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: take care and take it easy today and see if that helps the bleed ing settle or anything.

You poor thing, that must be very draining for you. I think you're right it's time to get them to help you out as I know what it's like and while the bleeding is still going on it's difficult to start to move on isn't it?

:hug: Hope they can help you out hun
+++

thanks sarah and rosebay, I will let you know how things go tomorrow.

Hon did you bleed throughout or was it on and off? ie spotting? also are you cramping??

Im sorry hon thats al you need !

:hug:

I was exactly the same as you hun and in the end i went to the doctors sobbing and he sent me straight for a D&C that day insisting that the bleeding had gone on for to long. That may be a strong option for you hun. :hug:

hope you get things sorted its been a long time now so want to send you loads of hugs hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks again.
If I go tomorrow and ask for a d&c will the bleeding stop right away?

Im not cramping and the lightest it has been was for a few days last week when I was taking arnica and even at that it wasnt as light as spotting.

I had a D&C and then by the time i was home i had no bleeding or pains, i was quite relieved that everything seemed to be back to normal.

they wont do anything :shock:
they told me to wait till tonight to see what the blood results say, but thats only to see if the hormone comes down.

As for the bleeding, if its still going in a couple of weeks then I have to
GO SEE THE DOCTOR :wall: :wall:
WTF am I going up there for then???? As I explained to her , I would rather not be going up to a maternity unit when I have just had a misscarriage. She didnt understand why I had a problem with this :wall:

So Im making an appointment for the docs and if when I phone back tonight they tell me to come back again next week then I will tell them no!

No faith in them whatsoever now :(

ahhhh poor you.
Do what i did, i went down to the docs sobbing and he phoned the hospital and demanded to speak to someone who could shine some light on what they were planning at.
I then got in straight away and got a D&C.
This is not fair what you are going through and it seems that hospitals just want to wash their hands of the women who have had to go through the upset of a miscarriage. I am disgusted, i believed that maybe i was just unlucky but it seems that most hospitals want to treat women like this.
I really feel for you, as if its not bad enough having a MC, they then ae willing to prolong the upset. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back