I'm back

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hello ladies well after my chemical mc on 26th May I am over the moon to say that I got my :bfp: yesterday, confirmed by 3 more :bfp: 's today...so I now get to join you lovely ladies in tri 1 again.

praying I have a super sticky bean xxx

Congratulations hun! Hoping for a lovely sticky bean for you! xxx

Thank you ladies, I'm so happy to be back in tri 1, but also very scared as I'm still really early...but I did anothersuperdrug test this morning and the line is getting darker so fingers crossed it will a be ok x

Congrats and good luck! :) hope this ones a super sticky bean for you!!! :D
Xx

Wow that was quick!!! You're my inspiration MrsCK i also hope I'm back here asap. We're having a mare though as we've both had the bloody norovirus this week so bding really has been the last thing we've wanted to do. And husband away for work on Monday, ggrr!!!

Congratulations, i really hope everything works out this time xxx

Last edited:
So pleased for you, hope you have a really easy 9 months xxx.

Congratulations, really happy for you xx

Wow that was fast! Hoping to follow you, I'm still waiting to ov xxx

Wow that was quick!!! You're my inspiration MrsCK i also hope I'm back here asap. We're having a mare though as we've both had the bloody norovirus this week so bding really has been the last thing we've wanted to do. And husband away for work on Monday, ggrr!!!

Congratulations, i really hope everything works out this time xxx

I know it was very quick, I kept reading about ladies that caught straight after a mc and thinking i'm sure that won't happen to me and it did :) just praying everything works out ok, not sure when my af would have been due but if my cycle stayed the same as before the mc then it would be due on Tuesday. i'm just going to keep on testing every day to make sure those lines are getting darker. Last time I didn't realise that the line was supposed to get darker, if i had of known i may have realised earlier that something was wrong. Anyway positive thoughts :dance:

hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Yes, looks like they're starting to get darker. Think it'll be early next week. Going to test again later and see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back