I'm back

Hellooooo. What's your due date mrsck? X

Hi if I go by the date I started bleeding with the mc and assume my cycle stayed the same 30 days then I will be due 4th March...but I seemed to ovulate 2-3 days earlier than normal so that would make it around 2nd March...not sure really as mc may have messed dates up...just gonna go with date I started bleeding so my diue date is 4th March lol xxx

my due date last time was 3rd March :) she came on the 23rd feb...he he xx

Congratulations that's brilliant news and welcome back x

so I tested again this morning and the line is definitely darker than 2 days ago....so that's a good sign right??

sorry if it's a silly question but I'm just so worried it will all end badly again. if I keep testing every 48hours should the line eventually be as dark as the control line??

im on cd28 and 14/15dpo and if my cycle stayed the same as before mc AF would be due in 2 days time.

arrrggghh it's so hard I'm excited and scared at the same time!!

Try not to stress too much! Most peoples lines get darker- perhaps wait until a couple of days after af would have been due and line should be darker then. But perhaps stop testing after that as you might drive yourself crazy! Xx

so I tested again this morning and the line is definitely darker than 2 days ago....so that's a good sign right??

sorry if it's a silly question but I'm just so worried it will all end badly again. if I keep testing every 48hours should the line eventually be as dark as the control line??

im on cd28 and 14/15dpo and if my cycle stayed the same as before mc AF would be due in 2 days time.

arrrggghh it's so hard I'm excited and scared at the same time!!

I'm the same as you. Miscarried 21 May. did clearblue test that came up "pregnant 1-2 weeks" last week. But now I'm testing every day using the cheap tests and totally freaking myself out that the lines don't seem to be getting darker. I know I need to stop, but I'm so paranoid everything will go wrong again :-(. I'm going to see if my GP can refer me back to epu for scan, otherwise will pay for a private one in a few weeks just for peace of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back