• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm back!

Tryingagain Em

Reaction score
Well I really wasn't hoping to be here for a while. but after a night of hell I know I've MC'd. Just wish it wasn't so painful. i can deal with the disappointment and that but the pains are whats really upsetting. Anyone got any advice for pain relief?

Oh Im sorry! Are you bleeding? I know that you thing you have m/c but have you been somewhere to make sure? In terms of pain relief it is important as if your wee bean is still hanging on that makes a difference to what you can take.

just posted in your other thread, so so sorry you had to go through this and even worse that you are in pain. is it worth you going to the hospital hunny so they can check you over and give you some advice?

take care of yourself sweetie, best wishes xxxxx

im sorry hon..........take care of yourself xxx

sorry hun i took codeine for the pains i found a hotwater bottle eased back pains. im so so sorry you have to go through this my thoughts are with you xxx

So sorry hun.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Paracetemol and a hot water bottle worked for me, so sorry hun xxx

When i went to the hospital they gave me tramadol as Paracetemol dosnt touch me.
But I had a hot water bottle with me all the time and that helped.

I hope your ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back