• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i'm back now with an odd question

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Bread products of any kind taste mouldy to me and smell mouldy. Is this something that anyone else has?

Not me, but I know my mum had it when she was pregnant with me! Hope you are doing OK and feeing more positive hun! xx

I don't have an issue with bread but milk always smells off to me even when it's not. Pregnancy does funny things to our senses lol.

Not had that particular one but I keep thinking my room smells like raw meat and fruit tastes fishy. Gross. X

Its strange. The whole bread cupboard smalls like mould to me even though I have cleaned it out and a fresh loaf yesterday tasted mouldy! I didn't have that when I was preg with LO.

I'm glad someone else has had this! I dont get it all the time, but sometimes if I take a bite out of a sandwich or open the cupboard, it smells fusty and mouldy and I can check the whole loaf over god knows how many times and nothing! x

Haven't had mouldy bread smell but have got hte cooked chesse smells like vomit!! Puts you right off. Had to scrap the cheese off my jacket potato last night!!

:)

I sometimes get that with bread products too! I'll occasionally get some perfectly ok bread out of a bag and it smells so mouldy. I've been unable to finish loads of sandwiches because I just cannot get over that mouldy smell.
I eat more pitta breads now, I've found they don't smell bad to me at all. x

Lol with me it is white bread, wholemeal bread, tortillas, pittas, naans...anything! Crumpets are my fix now! :)

I am smelling bad smells all the time, every room in my house seems to smell, but each room different. I am totally cracking my OH up, he says he can smell something in our cupboard under the stairs (and has to drag the fridge freezer out tomorrow to see if he can suss out what it is), but thinks I'm mental otherwise, perhaps it is in my head then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back