i'm back home too

susie

Reaction score
i wanted to thank all you ladies in person for your well wishes and congrats and to apologise for lack of info sent but as you can guess things didnt quite go to plan and it took some time for our little man to make his entrance :shock: i was having contractions from the first pessery tue at 9am but there was no progession as regards dialation so i was given another and an attempted water burst both of these faied too :( i was then left for a few hours on the drip and my waters were eventually broken after 34 hrs, by this time i was at the end of my tether and beginning to get very tired, my contractons realy kicked in and there was no reprieve from around 7.00pm on wed night but still no progression of dialation to speak of i finally reached 5cm at around 5am but my blood pressure was high and Max was showing signs of distress so they had to proceed to emergency section, but my word is he worth it :D he is an absoloute darling and even if i say so myself very handsome :D he is breastfeeding lovely and sleeping at 3 hour intervals so not going without too much sleep, i came home after 3 days quite sore but fine unless i cough ouch. Charlotte and stuart are totally obsessed and when i arrived home the house was full of banners and 16 balloons inside :dance: and the most beautiful flowers waiting for me, i havn't stopped crying because i am so lucky to have all i have and it has really made me realise what a wonderful family we have made for ourselves ( see what i mean about being soppy :oops: ) so unna leave it at that but again i would like to thank you all :hug:

Awww what a lovely story - congrats :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back