• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm Back Home :D missed you all

bellybump

Reaction score
got back sunday night, could happily have stayed longer but we had our scan booked where we got to meet Harleigh up front in full, and i may be biased, but she is absolutely gorgeous. One thing that actually made me cry (the whole thing did) but more than that, was on the monitor it said Zekel or something, it was something there, the sonographer said no one ever notices that, but we did.

anyway, here are the pics.

22d.jpg

32d.jpg

42d.jpg

52d.jpg

62d.jpg

72d.jpg

82d.jpg

92d.jpg

Hi :wave: Great pictures!! She looks really sweet all tucked up in there :) Hope your sister is better.

Wow, what great pics and you're not biased she is absolutely gorgeous!
Welcome back!

Hi hun glad you had a nice break, is your sister ok?
Those pics are sooo cute, very clear!!
Welcome back!! :hug:

cheers guys, yeah she's good, she'll be tucked up in bed a while, but we'll keep popping up to see her when we can etc. Just glad tgo have seen her for a while, took stuff off all of our shoulders for a bit. Cant wait to meet Harleigh now.

Cute pics! Nice to have you back. Glad your sis is doing ok.

Alex xxx

Brilliant Pictures!!! i bet it was lovely to see such a clear picture of your little one!

I'm really pleased it went well and your right, she's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! and so cute all snuggled up in there!

:hug:

LMP x

Great pics. Did you have to pay privately for that scan? I've been thinking of having one but most places only do them from 24 weeks.

xJodieLoux said:
Great pics. Did you have to pay privately for that scan? I've been thinking of having one but most places only do them from 24 weeks.

That's what I thought also. I could not find a place that did them before 24 weeks. Be nice to know if there is a company out there that does them before this. Too late for us to have one now but would love to have a 4D if we have another. I was always told it was because they only really got good results past then and the optimum time was around 28 weeks IIRC.

yeah it was uite dear too, but work subsidised some of it for us, and shauns parentsd paid some too. it was one classed as a sexing scan, but we already knew. so glad i had it done. i was so impatient to meet her after meeting Zeke, but im glad i saw her there rather than in my arms

:wave:

Harleigh is beautiful xx

Glad your sister is a bit better. I saw your thread about your sister and was going to let you know that we live in Stafford but then ended up being transferred to a different hospital anyway.

Its a nice hospital, they will look after your sis there xx

Wow they are fab. I want a 4D scan, but DH says save the money for LO or you pay :shakehead:

You got loads of pics! They're lovely :D :cheer:

I noticed Harleigh is yawning in one *I think* - How can babies be so tried?! They can sleep to their heart's content in there! Cheeky things... Wish we could sleep all day! xx

Aww the pictures are gorgeous, so cute!

it lasted over an hour and we got a video too, and 25 pics. i posted somewhere the whole package i'll find and repost. she was pointing in a couple too, and theres one where she sticks out her tongue by the looks of it. i dont know why they are so small on here and they are quite large, my blog has a large one on it.

it was done at work, i work within a hospital that is able to do them, and they usually do them from 22 weeks here i think, i asked as we are away as of next week and when we get back they are more or less fully booked etc and i didnt want one then as we have a scan booked anyway for later on. I dont know if it was because i work there or not or whether or not it was due to it being multiples, but i got it earlier. I think it was was because when we booked we were having twins and they said it wouldnt be worth doing it so much by the 24 weeks point, as you wouldnt get a clear view of either twin due to their size.

i dont know, i'll ask for you x

Welcome back :wave: love the pics!! wish i was rich then i'd go for a 4d scan..... (slinks off to buy lottery ticket)

dannii87 said:
You got loads of pics! They're lovely :D :cheer:

I noticed Harleigh is yawning in one *I think* - How can babies be so tried?! They can sleep to their heart's content in there! Cheeky things... Wish we could sleep all day! xx

I noticed that too AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
very very cute Chel-C she is beautiful :D
congrats hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

and danni loving the new avitar you look hot in the photo 8) 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back