im back - blood in urine??? **results back**

lillou

Reaction score
just got back from my appointment with the midwife, she was lovely, had a student with her who was also very nice! she quickly tested my urine and it came back saying blood and leucocytes...is this anything to worry about?
i have to phone for results in 3 to 4 days time
:(

Got my results back and dr says its normal so god knows why the mdwife said it was something! but im happy with the normal result obvioulsy! i might join Danni with a crazy midwife :rotfl:

I'd not worry overly. Chances are its a UTI and easily remidied with a course of antibiotics. They are common in pregnacy. Testing further will give a better indication of UTI or any other possible problem.

If you are ever unsure don't be afraid to ask the MW before you walk out the door as to why she is testing further, what a dip stick result could possibly indicate. It never hurts to ask and be a bit nosy where our health is concerned. Better to have it explained than come away worrying :)

Awww don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing :hug:

How are you feeling today in general? Glad you've got a nice MW! xx

thanks ladies!

Sherlock - i did ask her and she said it may be a UTI but chances are the results will come back negative :? that left me worrying about what is might be then but i though id wait until i get the results, thanks for the advice hun, i hope its just a UTI as it can be treated easily

Dannii - am feeling great but dont want to speak too soon :lol: i feel sick on and off and i am very moody with everyone but other than that i am feeling great - shouldnt you be in 2nd tri :wink: u lucky thing :lol: cant wait to join everyone there!

:hug:

Yeah but I'm sticking to my word and popping back each time I log on! :D

Not long til you're next door too!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back