I'm Back Again..FYI

BabyBlues

Reaction score
A big hello again to all the gals I met on here the first time I was addicted to this forum and another hi to all the girls who have joined since I left.

I honestly cant remember the last time I logged on, have been trying to "take it easy" on the whole ttc front as it just wasnt happening for me and it was getting me and DH down. I have to confess though that it didnt work out as planned and here I find myself months later, still ttc, but in a different position.

Since stopping my pill last Dec my cycles have been all over the place, the shortest being 29 days and the longest 49. Thinking that the pill was probably still in my system i decided to give it some time. However, I finally went to visit my gyno today after many nights of AF pain and no AF only to be told that I have PCOS :(

Still trying to take it in and knowing what a great support you ladies are decided today was as good a time as any to log back on and re join the forum.

Starting taking my medication today and live in hope that it will rectify my problem enough for DH and I to get our wish.

Thanks girls xx

sorry to hear that, will be keeping fingers crossed for you xxxxx

:wave: Good Luck I really hope you get your bfp soon :pray: :hug: :hug:

It is a lot to take in being told that you have pcos but lots of woman with pcos now have healthy babys It will happen for you one day I am sure :) :hug: :hug:

Hi hun. My sis suffers from PCOS and was popped on pills and luckily for her fell pg in her 1st month! As long as you have AF's then there is a hell of a lot of hope there already then if you didnt. So good luck hun :hug:

:wave: Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the PCOS but I suppose at least now you know what you're up against, you can take the right meds and hopefully get your BFP soon - good luck x

Welcome back hun, hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back