I'm BAAAAACK!!!

AimeeLynn

Reaction score
Hi there ladies!
Just wanted to let you know, after my miscarriage in April, I am back and 5 weeks pregnant again. This is my 5th pregnancy, but I've only had 1 live birth. I am praying so hard, that everything is OK this time. Statistically, I know, my chances are slim, but I'm hoping and praying for the best. This is another unplanned. :) But totally accepted!

Best of luck to all of you.

This is wonderful news :clap: I like that you are being so positive :cheer: And that can only be a good thing. I hope and pray you go full term and have a healthy happy baby :pray: sending you a huge :hug: and best wishes. take care :D

Welcome back to the forum! :wave:

Congrats on your bfp, I wish you all the best for a happy healthy full term pg! :pray:

Em :hug:

Hi AimeeLynn,

Hearty Congratulations!!!! :clap:

Why do you say your 'chances are slim'? Please don't lose faith. My older sister had 3 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and she now has 2 healthy, cheeky little boys.

welcome back to the forum!!!
congrats on your bfp and i hope all goes well this time!!!

sarahxxx

congratulations...hope all goes well for yoou this time

Thanks for the warm wishes! I really appreciate it. I AM trying my very hardest to stay positive. I have cut back smoking, (trying to quit) and completely cut out caffeine. I want so badly to be excited. :)
I know I'll be around.
Thanks again
Aimee

congratulations....... sending lots of hugs and prayers for you

Welcome back! :D

Congratulations on your news! :dance:

hope all goes well for you this time :pray: :pray: :pray:

Congrats sweetheart!! This is my 5th pregnancy too but have only had 1 live birth before, so we're in the same boat. I have got past my usual faulting time of 5-6 weeks so am more relaxed about m/c now. I'm sure you will relax more when you get past them dates too.

Good luck and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Wow !!
Great to see you back. I have an idea how you feel, I too am back, this is my 4th pregnancy, and as yet no live births. I`m 11 weeks today, and have had seen some great scans of this baby with a heartbeat too. Feels a bit like i`m walking on eggshells, waiting for something nasty to happen, and I`m fearful of upsetting all my family again. I spose we have to take it day by day.

So I wish you very best of luck XX
Please keep in touch !! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back