i'm addicted to this forum

kmac

Reaction score
Is it just me??
:?
I am constantly looking on here to see what has been added.
:oops:

I'm sure it's not healthy...... my DH keeps asking if I'm looking on that forum again... :)

:rotfl:

no it isnt just you, I try and sneak on when I'm at work aswell as at home!!

I suppose its better than obsessing if this months been the month.....oh hang on thats why we're on here in the 1st place!! :D

Haha! I am addicted too! My OH tried to look at one of my posts earlier and I told him off, he now thinks Im up to no good. I was actually embarrassed and worried that he would think Im completely mental. :lol:

Now I'm obsessively checking if anyone has replied to my post.
Aaaargh!! Must switch computer off.................

hmmm yes me too.. look at my post count and my joining date :roll: i need to get a life lol

lol... my OH knows I use this forum, knows how much its helped me deal with things but he also knows that when I'm looking/posting on it he's not allowed to look lol. Bless him.

x

I'm still here.
Glad it's not just me then.
I also forbid DH from reading my posts. Daft really, as he is unavoidably part of the process.
:rotfl:

I dont mind him reading the posts in here so much, but I wouldnt let him look at the adult section - not a chance! Too much personal stuff can be said in there, stuff he doesnt know about :twisted:

:rotfl: i have been the same i have been an addict since august, thats why i decided to take time out, but i could only manage a few days :rotfl:

i used to spend all day on here then run about 10 mins before dh was due home and tidy up :oops:

Count me in... my OH knows I use the forum and doesnt take the michael too much but he sort of knows im insane anyway so its sort of accepted :rotfl: I dont like him reading my posts though and get really embarrassed if he stands behind me and starts reading!! Its a great forum and I know he appreciates that BUT he is a bloke afterall. ha ha x

:wave: another addict here!!!!!!!!

It just proves it's a great forum if we can;t stay away

Shell

And another one! :wave:

I keep coming to see what has been added - I think my work is pretty sparse some days as Im too busy seeing what the news is on here!

:roll:

And another one :wave:

Thanks God, I thought I am the only one :lol:

I'm not addicted :shakehead:

every one of those 3550 (or whatever it is now :wink: ) posts was a valid medical question I needed to ask :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back