i'm abit confused :\

NaomiiLeiigh.

Reaction score
I know many women know the date of which they conceived.
But I'm not to sure I know how far I am and all stuff like that just a bit curious as to the date are little bubba was conceived. I may have worked it out before but forgot. How do you work it out? :)

if ur cycle is regular and normaly 28 days then u will have probably oved on or around 14 days after ur af then conception happens a couple days after that hope that helps xx

I am no good what so ever with numbers :S
I know my lmp was 11.Jan.2012 & my due date is 17.oct.12
And I'm 25 weeks 5days :) (i see a post from an other women trying to find out hers & made me wonder when mine was iv seen a lot of fuss over her thread so didn't want to ask on there as people may get me mixed up) :) thanks if anyone can help me & oh know when are little bubba was made :D

Hi using the conception calculator Emmamb kindly posted I have typed in your dates and it says your ovulation would have been around 25th of January meaning you would have conceived between 21st and 29th of January .Hope that helps xx

Well the night we bd'd was definitely 30th of jan, I know conception time itself from then can vary... and youre just a couple of days ahead of me so around then if that would make sense for you I imagine?
My LMP was 15th jan, due October 21st by dates, 22nd by scan.

Ooh and congrats on double figures :D

Last edited:
I used that calculator too glad I did I conceived on honeymoon in Mexico lol which is what I secretly wanted. It doesn't matter when we did got to be honest but be nice to look back and think aw was a proper honeymoon baby lol!
Did prove tho that my luteal phase was only 8-9 days though!!!

And I'm 25 weeks 5days :) (i see a post from an other women trying to find out hers & made me wonder when mine was iv seen a lot of fuss over her thread so didn't want to ask on there as people may get me mixed up) :) thanks if anyone can help me & oh know when are little bubba was made :D

My last af was on 9th jan! We did 1 inseminatin on 23rd of jan after a pos opk! My next af was due 9-11th of feb and I got a bfp on 10th jan. My due date is 16th oct! X

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Thank you all makes more sence than me tryinf to figure it out :)
Terri1884 I didn't take a test until march as I throught you work it out from the missed af which was Obv in Feb then I waited until i due on in march to take the test and both were very positive Obv as I waited so long.
But happy to know bubba was defo made in jan :)

& thank you sarah7 I didnt notice it was double figures untill you said :)

My last af was on 9th jan! We did 1 inseminatin on 23rd of jan after a pos opk! My next af was due 9-11th of feb and I got a bfp on 10th jan. My due date is 16th oct! X

Thats meant to say bfp on 10th feb lol

Looks like some of us had a busy January........ :) I wasn't ttc tho, must have been my amazing cruise holiday with my handsome oh, was very relaxed and chilled out when we got home!

I actually know the night! We watched warhorse on DVD in bed, I got bored of it so decided to make my own entertainment. Bloody film ;) haha! xx

Looks like some of us had a busy January........ :) I wasn't ttc tho, must have been my amazing cruise holiday with my handsome oh, was very relaxed and chilled out when we got home!

I actually know the night! We watched warhorse on DVD in bed, I got bored of it so decided to make my own entertainment. Bloody film ;) haha! xx

Lol love this busy jan :) I wasn't ttc ethia but over the moon :)
Arww would be nice to know the actual day :)

Hehe, yeah we are so excited too! Happy happy happy! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back