I'm a celebrity.....

I like Gino.. But can't help but feel like he used his sons thinking they would be princes of the jungle to get the final vote..:x Kim was fantastic.. Yes my love.. My love.. My love.. My love :rofl:

She was brilliant :rofl: they were a really good bunch :yay:

Only downer being when Jordan went in.. I think George would have won if he had of stayed :)

He was brilliant too, they really were a great bunch :)

I agree Jordan should not have went in again and then to dump the poor bloke on Tv when she came out :shock:

Did we really expect anything less?:lol: It is Jordan we are talking about.. Coming and going would have been way too simple..

:rofl:

I think my jaw hit the floor as the words came out of her mouth :lol:

Do you think her and Pete will re-unite?

I know!! :rofl: Mine too, I really wasn't expecting it.. I don't think Peter is that stupid, I am team Andre!.. He must have had the patience of 100 saints to have stayed put as long as he did :oooo:

Part of me hopes they get back together but then I don't know why they split :lol:

I loved their show :oops: I've watched both their shows and although both are ok, they're not as good as the both of them together!

Wonder who her next (victim) boyfriend will be? :rofl:

She was very dry toward Peter on their show I thought.. But I suppose that's what makes good viewing.. As awful as that sounds, I read in Sun newspaper that she and Jamie Afro swapped numbers.. But again wether there is any truth in it.. I am a gossip junkie :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back