If you swaddle, what do you use?

Lucy

Reaction score
Hi

I swaddle Olivia at night with a pram size cellular blanket but she always manages to wriggle free. She's always had really active arms and I think that they wake her up when she's come into the light sleep.

If you swaddle do you use onee of those "miracle" blankets or a cellular blanket or? I've got cot size cellular but they are too big to use.

Thanks

Lucy

Hi Lucy
When Oscar discovered his hands, I stopped swaddling, but the past few days, I've started again and he sleeps fine. I use a cot size cellular blanket, but just fold the top over a bit to get it to the right size. That should do the job. :D
Hope that's of some help - hope Olivia and you have a good night sleep!
Regards
Emilia xx
ps. did you have a good easter?

I got a swaddling blanket, but Charlotte was always too tiny for it!! I havent tried it lately though. I certainly wouldnt spend £15 on one again though. Id stick to the blankies.xx

i love swaddeling i swaddled Dior untill she was about 4/5months i used the fleece blanket they sell in asda there only about £3 there great

I tried them all and Aimee wriggled her way out of everything so in the end bought a new swaddle me wrap of ebay. It was really easy to do and worked a treat but the tabs were not so sticky after a few washes so I gave up.

Thanks everyone

I did think about buying one of those special miracle blankets but it says 0-14 wks on the packet so £15 for 5 wks use seems a bit daft. I've used a cot sized blanket tonight - thanks Emilia, I'll see how it goes with that. It looked huge but I haven't put any other blankets on Olivia incase she gets too hot.

Cheers

Lucy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back