If you don't already know, what do you think you are having?

timsmom

Reaction score
Or if you have found out now, were you right. Womens intuition and all that. I knew both times before but I'm not so positive with this one.

I feel blue but everyone thinks I'm gonna be a pink.

i think its going to be a girl for us :)
will find out before xmas
manda xx

i dont have any inkling but the rest of the WORLD thinks its a boy

dunno how they figure that when i got no bump and no cravings!!!

i tihnk mine will be a boy and a girl

dunno why just think they will be and my instincts havent let me down yet!

xxxx

I feel a bit guilty because I haven't got a clue!! Maybe I'm not tuned in enough... ?

Anyhow, I find out next Thursday (Bub willing) when I have my 21 week scan.

I've really no idea but I'm thinking boy but reckon it will be a girl LMAO.

i think boy.
had my scans but on sexing heor she had its legs tightly closed lol. i dont know why i think its a boy... i just do :oops:

will see when it pops out

I'm swaying more towards a boy, but a lot of people I know think it's going to be a girl :D

i thought boy and i was right , altho i had a girl wobble for about 2 weeks before my scan !

i really dont know and its driving me mad :evil:
i knew nathan was gonna be a boy i had very strong feeling but everyone thought he was gonna be a girl :roll:
this one has me stumped i think its another boy but then i have days when i think its a girl so.....

im gonna be right either way :lol:

Really not sure although 6 out of 7 babies born in my family in recent years have been boys so I think it's time for a little girl so I'm swaying towards that. My OH thinks its a girl too but my dad thinks very definately it's a boy! Hopefully find out in 1 week!

Im having really strong boy vibes and will be very shocked if its a girl will find out next month.

I'm thinking boy I was right first time around when I was having George I just had an inkling.

Will find out on 23rd November tho if i'm team blue or team pink.

I have no idea at all

and I won't find out till its born

Imthinking girl but then my hubbys family are predominatly boys he is one of 3 boys and thinks they only do boys, but we will see.
Would love to prove his family wrong :lol:

Ive done online gender quizez for the miwfife tales and im 78% girl.

I think boy because of what i'm eating compared to when i was having my girls and I know when we concieved - according to science we had sex at the right time for a boy - but we will soon see only 29 days until we find out.

I thought boy, everyone around me thought boy, my OHs mum had 2 boys and boys are always first on y side of the family but we are having a girl..I was calling her he for most of the time before my scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back