If you don't already know, what do you think you are having?

in my last pregnancy i was convinced i was having a boy. Turned out to be a girl.

this time im thinking girl, but secertly hoping im wrong again as id like a boy this time!

I've no preference but from the minute I found out I was pg I've been thinking it's a girl. Not just thinking it's a girl but somehow feeling like I know - weired. Everyone else apart from my Mum seems to think it's a pinkie too. It'll almost be a shock if we go for the scan and find a little something else in there with her :rotfl:

Bloom thinks I'm on Team Pink and who am I to argue? :rotfl:

I strongly think it's a girl - mainly because this pregnancy is so different from my first, so much so that it would be too easy to assume it's a boy because of that - I think it's a double bluff :lol:

I would love a boy though, so will be very pleased either way :D

Im definately feeling blue and if it bubs turns out to be pink I will be completely in shock! :shock:

I have no idea but we think boy.

We will probably find out during the 20 week scan, but tbh have no plans to tell anyone. We want to have something left as a surprise for people. That and the names we have chosen :) I'm all for parents knowing but not everyone need know IMO.

So many people I know told me the sex of their baby when they found out at scan time (some after I had said I didn't want to know and to surprise me when born) along with names, that when their babies were finally born and we got the phonecall it was a bit of an anticlimax as the only thing we had left to enquire after once we knew all was well was the babys weight :roll:

I felt really let down knowing in some cases. I love the surprise and genuine reaction I feel at finding out after the birth. Call me old fashioned.

ahhhh its sooo exciting for you lot.

i KNEW this was a girl from the start and was right, strange,

I'm actually starting to consider whether to join team green :shock:
Squiglets experience of the baby changing sex has put me off a bit, getting used to a certain sex and then finding it's wrong would feel a bit weird if it happened. Wouldn't you sort of grieve for the sex you thought you had but lost? :think:
Not sure if OH would be up for it though, last time I spoke to him about it he was adament that he wanted to know.

I think I'm having a boy but I'd love a girl. I won't find out until the birth as Aberdeen won't tell you the sex. There are signs all over the place telling you not to ask as 'refusal may offend'. :(

I'm having my 20 week scan at Aberdeen and I'd heard about the signs there. We're considering whether to have a 4d scan so might find out then. (Would have said we'd definately find out a few days ago :lol: )

debecca said:
Bloom thinks I'm on Team Pink and who am I to argue? :rotfl:

If im having a boy then you must be having a girl as we cant copy eachother all the way through. :rotfl:

Roll on 10 December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back