Question for the girls who know what they are having...

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
I was just wondering of the girls who know they are team blue or pink, did you guess what you were having before you found out and were you right? I have my scan in a couple of weeks, and have been convinced it's a girl. I will be happy either way, just wondering if it's a mother's intuition lol?

I am personally on team yellow, but my friend was CONVINCED she was having a boy and has just found out she's on team pink lol x

i was convinced i was having a boy for a while, but as it got nearer 20 weeks i wasnt so sure, we then found out we were expecting a girl :)

I hadn't a clue and then I found out I was having a boy and felt weird (and a bit disappointed) as it dawned on me I'd always imagined myself with a little girl!

I was persuaded I'd have a boy and I was right :D

OMG ish look at your new profile pic, and what a beautiful boy he shall be :love: xx

I can't wait to find out! Just want to start shopping!

I agree with Princess81, Ish you are going to have an adorable little guy!

We did the ring test and it said a girl and the scan confirmed that :)!

I never told anyone what I thought I was having until after I found out. Deep down I knew I was having a girl. My dad and FIL were convinced from the moment we told them I was pregnant that I was having a girl!!

OMG ish look at your new profile pic, and what a beautiful boy he shall be :love: xx
You are too sweet, making me blush beetroot :blush: I hope and pray he takes after daddy, otherwise he'll likely be 5 ft 2 like me and all the men in my family, poor soul!!!

I can't wait to find out! Just want to start shopping!

I agree with Princess81, Ish you are going to have an adorable little guy!
I'm overwhelmed!:kiss:

Was convinced I was having another boy, but it turns out we're having a girl :)

My scan had clear 12 week nub so I was convinced he was a boy and I was right. See my sig pic.

I had no idea and I would flit from thinking boy then girl and then found out it was a boy yey

I knew all along that we were having a boy.... Originally did not want to find out for sure but the OH convinced me, so at our 20 week scan found out it was a boy... And he was not a shy boy either. :)

My OH was convinced we were having a boy but I knew for sure it was a girl.

Turns out I was right and we are indeed having a girl!

xx

AS soon as I got pregnant me and my Oh thought it's probably a girl, but after I saw 12 week scan pics I was convinced that it's a boy and at 20 weeks scan we found out that it is actually a girl!!!! we didn't mind either way but not knowing was driving me crazy as I wanted go shopping for my baby!!!

from the moment i found out i was pregnant i said boy.

Private gender scan told me i was having a girl which felt weird, then i had the 20 week scan and definatley saw boy bits on the screen :)

x

My OH was convinced we were having a boy... but for some weird reason I always had a feeling my first baby would be a girl. And I had a couple of dreams (before I found out) that she was a girl :D xx

Thanks girls! I will find out in one week! Can not wait! We will see if I am right :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back