How early did you find out the sex of your little one?

ANNA27

Reaction score
how many weeks were you when you found out if you were team pink or blue?

how early can you tell by scan?

I am 15 weeks tomorrow but dont have my scan til 21 weeks.

I found out when I had my scan at 21 weeks. I think they can tell the sex from about 15-16 weeks but my first scan was at 13 weeks so it was too early then to tell. :)

We found out at our 20wk scan that we were having a little girl.

I think you can find out a little earlier with the private scans.

The NHS won't tell you before 20wks and then only if its hospital policy says they will or not.

I think that the earliest you can find out the sex is 16 weeks as this is just after the genitals are formed and visable.

I found out at my 21 weeks scan
I did have a scan at 16 weeks due to bleeding but the sex was not discussed i was there just to make certian baby was ok.

So i found out i was having a boy at 21 weeks :dance:

I haven't :lol:

But my hospital doesn't tell u

I found out at my scan which was 21 weeks 4 days. I think they can possibly tell before but it's probably easier around the 20 week mark :)

My SIL was 12 weeks 2 day when they found out - she had to have the test for Downs and as they took the samples were able to work out what the baby was due to chromosones. This is definatley the earliest you can find out im sure of it!

My hospital doesn't tell you either :( but we want to know, you can find out as early as 16weeks for the gender scan and its costs 75 squid. So we are getting a gender scan at 22weeks after the anomolly(sp) scan at 20 weeks which is this thursday eek!!!! xx

Edit: just looked at the calendar and it's not till next thursday... phew!!!! lol!

20+3 although we already strongly suspected she was female! :cheer:

I had my NHS scan at 20 weeks (anomaly) and they told me then, I had it confirmed privately at 21 weeks again :D

I had my scan at 22 weeks and i found out i was having a boy.
I think it is past 21 weeks.
I know the wait is agonising but worth it.

THANKS GIRLS, I REALLY CANT REMEMBER HOW FAR GONE I WAS WITH MY OLDEST WHEN I WAS TOLD SHE WAS A GIRL, AND THEY COULDNT SEE WITH MY SECOND AS SHE HAD HER LEGS CROSSED, IT SEEMS SO LONG AGO SINCE I HAD SCANS ETC WITH THOSE TWO SO IVE FORGOT A LOT IN 7 YEARS :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back