If this isn't nesting...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by BKR123, Jul 1, 2013.

1. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

...god help my house when it is! Told my boyfriend I would give the house a little sprin clean today, bit of polish, hoover bit of bleach down the loo that kinda thing. Went to do the bathroom this afternoon, and I saw that there was mould in my grouting. I found an old toothbrush and I was off. Have no idea why came over me but I've scrubbed my walls, ceiling, bath, floor, grouting, toilet and sick for the last 3am a half hours with a toothbrush. No mould gr past me!!! Knackered now and my hands and feet have swollen right up!! Tomorrows challenge - the kitchen!!!

2. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

haha I do this, I went into the kitchen for a snack this afternoon and ended up rearranging everything, cleaning cupboards etc

we must be crazy eh!

3. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

Can you come and do mine? Needs doing so badly!! But I'm on rest :-(

4. BKR123

BKR123 Well-Known Member

Haha! I just have no idea where it came from, I'm usually so I tidy but now even if y brea isn't lined up next to my toaster perfectly I have to move it all!

Oh gosh, I really would happily come and do your house! I went to my mums this morning and ended up doing her kitchen for her an sweeping the floors! My dad had to practically kick me out!!

5. Linzie2012

Linzie2012 Well-Known Member

I just came home from a 8 hour shift at work & just scrubbed in entire kitchen & living room, Garden is bugging me now, feel the need to do it !!!

6. lauralou

lauralou Well-Known Member

Lol I do love a good bit of nesting haha!

My little boys lace came out his shoe and I couldn't put it back in without hand washing them first! Which led to me hand washing half the contents of babies wardrobe, plus blankets, bedding and towels.... Did my converse while I was at it..... And then put a load in the washer just to "freshen" haha! X

7. tabbi

tabbi Well-Known Member

After the children have been put to bed, whilst my Oh has been dealing with our son (hes self soothing) I have cleaned all the windows outside they have been bugging me and some nasty bird decided at some point today to use then as a toilet, so glad there clean now, am wanting do so much, but feel so shattered...oh well looks like Ill have a busy day tomorrow instead x x x