...god help my house when it is! Told my boyfriend I would give the house a little sprin clean today, bit of polish, hoover bit of bleach down the loo that kinda thing. Went to do the bathroom this afternoon, and I saw that there was mould in my grouting. I found an old toothbrush and I was off. Have no idea why came over me but I've scrubbed my walls, ceiling, bath, floor, grouting, toilet and sick for the last 3am a half hours with a toothbrush. No mould gr past me!!! Knackered now and my hands and feet have swollen right up!! Tomorrows challenge - the kitchen!!!