If ovia were an actual person.......

Sunnydays

Reaction score
.....I would have well and truly just punched them in the face.

I'm currently cd31 with no sight of af on the way. Was starting to feel a bit positive so did a poas and it's a bfn. I didn't sleep a wink last night, tossing and turning and I feel like utter shite today. I enter into ovia that I had a negative pregnancy test. Then type in that I feel emotional today. Ovias response "there may be a little baby inside you that is making you feel emotional".
Well there obviously isn't ovia as I've just entered a negative test and it would show up by now if there was. *punch* :wall2:

ha! I didn't realise Ovia sent little messages like that. I use fertility friend. Ovia sounds like a right patronising twerp. Sounds like how you would explain pregnancy to a 5 year old, not an adult woman trying to conceive.

Do you know when you ovulated?

No I actually have no clue this month. I'm normally a 28/29 day cycle though so assume around cd14/15. we bd on cd17 & 19 this month so don't hold out much hope this month. Even if I o'd late this month though and we happen to have caught it, by some remote chance, on these days it would still show as positive on a sensitive test by now wouldn't it. I seem to be having some obscure long cycle this month. X

Last edited:
Not necessarily, I range from 24 days to 38, and a positive may not show until after af would be due :)

It's all just a big waiting game isn't it. I guess only time will tell. X

Haha this made me laugh sunny, my Ovia is more of a Negative Nancy who likes to remind me not to get excited by symptoms as its more likely to be AF!

Haha, mine is the total opposite. It gives me false hope every day. Today I've entered gas (sorry tmi) and it put that gas was a sign of pregnancy!! It's more likely because I went out last night and ate a big burger. Everyday it tells me I'm likely to be pregnant.

Last edited:
If ovia was a real person I'd have kicked her arse and thrown her out the house by now.

I use Ovia and I agree patronising!! I'm also waiting to test so fx for
You Hun. I get irritated with ovia too though so you aren't alone xxx

Aargh this is the thread I've been waiting for! If Ovia were a real person she'd be THAT friend who has absolutely no idea what's going on in your life and covers herself by either insisting that she's right or being incredibly vague.

OVIA "So how's the new job?"
ME "What new job? I've been at the same place for two years."
OVIA "Yeah...no, that's what I meant. You like it?"
ME "Well, no, I think I'm going to be made redundant."
OVIA "Oh, I'm SURE that's not true! You're a great worker! Go you!"
ME "Ok...seriously though, it's probably going to happen. Which is fine."
OVIA "Maybe they're going to promote you! HOW EXCITING WOULD THAT BE?!"
ME "I...ok. I mean, maybe you're right? I guess I'll find out in a few days."
OVIA "YOU SHOULD GO AND ASK THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!"
ME "..."
OVIA "You totally don't need to, but have you thought about losing any weight at all?"
ME "Shut up, Ovia."

Well ovia was totally wrong as af arrived today and she was totally hinting that it wasn't going to.....when I read back now she has changed all the messages that she sent me to hint that af was in its way instead. I'm now having fun typing in lots of random stuff just to mess with her head. Mwhahahaha X

Sorry AF got you sunny, torture Ovia on behalf of all of us lol

Prime example of how she's a twat. Too early for signs one minute then 'this could be a sign' the next. Nope Ovia, I just ate dodgy chicken last night!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90