time machine anyone???

bungle

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm new at this so bear with me. I ovulated on 26th Jan (so my ovulation test told me) and about 3/4days ago now i started getting pains in my abdomen and feeling really (sorry) gassy. Still feels really uncomfortable today but has moved mostly to the left side of my abdomen now. I did a pregnancy test today (First Response 6day early job) and got a negative result. I know i shouldn't cos my period isn't due until thurs but just feel so disheartened. The days same to go on forever when ur waking up to pee on a stick and now waiting for a period that i hope will never come...

they really arent very effective 6 days early, even at 4 days early they are only 54% accurate x :hug:

Thank you! That really has brought a smile to my face. I've been googling all sorts signs of early pregnancy signs and have heard about constipation, metallic tastes in people's mouths... and now i'm not sure if the symptoms i think i'm feeling are real or in my head but i do know that the pains in my abdomen are real. I've booked a hairdressers appointment for 3pm just to try and distract myself!!! Its so horrible just waiting...

Firstly welcome to the forum :wave: :wave:

When I got my bfp (back in 07) I was very gassy :oops: and had discomfort in my stomach etc from about 5 dpo I could not sleep on my stomach as it was soooo uncomfy.

I agree that it might be too early to test. If you can wait till your AF is due will be better, but if like me you are a POAS addict then you will be poas tomorrow am :lol:

Good Luck when you next test :hug: :hug:

hi :wave:
sorry about the bfn but it really is too early to take it as an accurate result. :hug: the accuracy decreases dramatically the earlier before af is due u test. did u get a positive opk on the 26th? if so it may be that u didn't actually ovulate for 1/2 days after that? the positive result tells u u are going to ovulate not that u are ovulating if u know what i mean!!
ur symptoms are sounding really good though so don't lose hope. make sure u keep us up to date with any testing that goes on!!
xx

Forgot to say that af did eventually arrive (grrr) so round we go again!! On day 11 of new cycle already (the days before OV always seem to go SO much faster than the days after it!!!)

bungle said:
Forgot to say that af did eventually arrive (grrr) so round we go again!! On day 11 of new cycle already (the days before OV always seem to go SO much faster than the days after it!!!)

I agree! I'm in the 2ww and it's going in sooooo slow! Good luck, hope you get your bfp soon. :)

Fingers crossed!!!! And fingers crossed for you too! I'm a very impatient person anyway - this isn't helping!!!! :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back