If one more person...

Iriki

Reaction score
Rings, texts, sends me a message on Facebook to ask me "is anything happening?" I swear I won't be responsible for my actions!!!!!!
It's lovely that they're interested / concerned..... But honestly, don't they think we'd have let everyone know as soon as she had arrived????:wall2::wall2:

Has anything happened yet? ;) only joking!! I'm dreading this. I think they just don't realise it's just as stressful for you that LO is taking their time without them mithering.

:wall: it's only cos they care though hun, I'm thankful I never got to that stage lol x

I know... And part of me does feel very ungrateful for getting so grumpy and bad-temperered about it but only a small part!!!!!:)

:hug: I get "it could happen anytime now!"

Not until I'm 37 weeks!

I've already had the 'are you still here???' I've still got 10 weeks to go fir Christ sake xxx

funny some people think your gonna reach your due date and suddenly baby will be here! If only it were that simple eh!

Honey I hear your pain.....me and my OH have had this ALL week!! I don't mind that people texting or what have you but asking/saying "has anything happened?/any news?/I thought they would have arrived by now" and I could literally murder someone!! If someone texts saying thinking of u, hope u r not too bored than that's fine but honestly the other calls/texts just bug me!!!

This is why we were advised by our hypnobirthing coach not to tell anyone the exact due date. I just tell people early Jan so I'm hoping that will help minimise this added pressure.

I've already had the 'are you still here???' I've still got 10 weeks to go fir Christ sake xxx

Everyone at work said nothing about my pregnancy until a dinner they had when someone must've mentioned it and my last 10 or so weeks were just full of stupid comments about not long now, about my bump etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back