no longer feeling like me anymore.

kirlou

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Once again i am feeling really down (seems to be happening more and more).

I dont feel like me anymore! I am always preoccupied at the moment, i have to ask people to repeat themselves 3 or 4 times and then i give up cos its embarrassing and you cant keep saying 'sorry' 'huh' 'what was that' I end up just smiling and trying my hardest to interpret what they have said. Its not even that all im thinking about is babies and bding cos its not i just cant concentrate on anything at any time of day and that seems to be the only thing i can ever concentrate on.

I realised that everyone else was getting worried about me when one of my best mates (a bloke i havent seen for nearly 7 years but speak to all the time) begged me to tell him what was up with me cos i havent been the same for a few months and thats come across over texts not even a phone call!

When i started my blood tests and stuff i ended up telling my mum and nan (they had been urging me to get tests as i told them we were trying from a date before we even were trying) and now i feel like they avoid the subject of babies and pregnancy when they never had before and i think its because they can see that things are getting difficult.

I feel like a snap at everyone too and i am not that sort of person at all.

Im so sorry for going on i just needed to get it all out and i wondered if anyone else felt like they were changing as a person?

We're all at tonight Kirlou, don't worry about it :hug:

I don't feel like a different person, i feel a bit like the worst side of myself.

I just don't give a shit.

I'm normally distracted though, i spend too much time in my head, so what you are describing doesn't sound very unusual to me :)

Big :hugs: luvie x

I've been feeling quite distracted an a few ppl gave commented on how distant I've become/not your happy self- but I can't turn round and say well I'm bloody not happy so lay off!!

Your not alone luvie we will get through jus we were ment to have extra special babies who take longer to perfect x x

I also have periods like that and know how you're feeling! I am thinking about just stopping ttc for a while untill we have got the answers on our trst results so I dont need to think about it!!

If you need to talk, Im here!!!

Massive :hugs:

Thanks ladies, its just nice to know that I'm not alone and that u all don't mind me having a lil moan every now and again! Not sure who I moaned at b4 I came on here though lol

Moan away! :) I know exactly how u feel. My life for the last month has been consumed with my blood test results, my long cycle and when am I ever goin to have a baby. Everytime I wipe (TMI) when I go to the toilet Im eagerly looking to see if AF has arrived.
I know they say babies take over ur life, but I always thought that its just when u have them! ;-)

Moan away! :) I know exactly how u feel. My life for the last month has been consumed with my blood test results, my long cycle and when am I ever goin to have a baby. Everytime I wipe (TMI) when I go to the toilet Im eagerly looking to see if AF has arrived.
I know they say babies take over ur life, but I always thought that its just when u have them! ;-)

Hey, I hear you, feel the same sometimes. Some days my work is so stressful and customers are complaining over tiny little things. I feel like screaming at them, telling them I have much more important things on my mind than their stupid problems.

Moan away, we're all here to cheer you up :)

Last edited:
I find myself tuning out at work which really isnt a good thing when your a nursery teacher lol poor kids just stand next to me repeating themselves till they get an answer lol.

Thanks everyone!! xx

hun i understand this. i felt like i had put my life on hold for a while but i just needed to take a step back, i'm now changing to life goes on like normal and if i get a bfp great rather than, until i get a bfp life is on hold. i feel better already. hope u are feeling better today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back