If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake!!!

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well imagine my surprise this morning when the Aunt from Hell :twisted: turned up 3 days early!! It's quite ironic really considering my post yesterday about how long everyones first pill free cycles were lol. It's a bittersweet feeling really. At least I've not had a long first cycle but it also means I'm not pg. Not that I expected to fall pg on our first month trying, so it's not too bad. Now I look back over the lsat few days I can see the signs of her imminent arrival......the spot's, the headaches and last night I had backache. But no cramps till this morning which is unusual for her. But it defo is af, it's red and lots of it (sorry tmi). Ah well heres to next month...

first month always the worst huh ! least uve got that one out the way and can go at it like buggaring this month ! good luck !

Yeah, I'm glad I've not had a long 1st cycle. I couldn't be doing with waiting 6 or more weeks like some of the ladies on here I'd go mad LOL. At least I know now my cycles haven't been disrupted too much.

G3M said:
first month always the worst huh ! least uve got that one out the way and can go at it like buggaring this month ! good luck !

Honestly Gem, didnt they teach you anything at school? Thats not how you get pregnant! :rotfl: [/i]

dam knew i was doing something wrong ! i ment like buggary lol maybe i should have said go at it like rabbits! they dont seem to ahve fertillty issues lol

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You guys are mad!!! I love coming to this place, you really cheer me up.

Oh thank you so much hun, so sorry to hear about aunt flo but your topic heading made me smile for first time today, as having post M/C blues and crying at the drop of a hat !!

Awwww hun I'm glad I made you smile. :hug:
Sorry to hear about you mc.

horrid AF! She really does ruin a good party! good luck this month :pray:

sorry af came.... hopefully you'll get back into a regular cycle quicky though

Good luclk for this month
:hug:

better luck next time!!! but look on the bright side your body is getting back to its normal and FERTILE state!!

Good luck for this month :hug: I'm just about to start my first cycle off the pill. I hope it's nice and regular likes yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back