Identical Twin Girls

Hutchy

Reaction score
We are expecting identical twin girls within the next 5 weeks and we are seriously struggling with names! Well, I have loads that I like but hubby is a stick in the mud and doesn't like them!!!

He's suggested Chloe & Morgan so far...nothing wrong with either of them but they are not our daughters names - if that makes sense!
I like really 'different' names like Tate & Orli but he just refuses to acknowledge them!

So, spam me with names please ladies! Middle names are going to be Georgina & Jane and surname is Hutchinson - we have a son called Noah too :)

With those names you probably cant pick anything too 'out there'

Carly Jane and Eva Georgina?

I am in love with Jean and Juliet (both very different but both very traditional)

I also loved Indiana when I was pregnant with my girl. That was veto'd by everyone lol.

We didn't really have many names on the table. We liked Elizabeth, Chloe, Charlotte and Holly but didn't "love" them. OH hated Jean and we weren't overly keen on Juliet at the time [I adore it so much now though]. I liked Erin and Amber as well, OH didn't.

It was so hard naming one, I don't envy you with two!

X

Last edited:
I like Kenzie Georgina, and Saoirse Jane xx

I love Erin! What about Orla or Arla instead of Orli? xx

I am in love with Jean and Juliet (both very different but both very traditional)

I also loved Indiana when I was pregnant with my girl. That was veto'd by everyone lol.

We didn't really have many names on the table. We liked Elizabeth, Chloe, Charlotte and Holly but didn't "love" them. OH hated Jean and we weren't overly keen on Juliet at the time [I adore it so much now though]. I liked Erin and Amber as well, OH didn't.

It was so hard naming one, I don't envy you with two!

X

What did the cat have to say about the amber suggestion :lol:

I dont have many girls names tbh. Ive been in boy mode for the past 3 years.

I like pretty odd names usually. I like kasmin and kyler.

xxx

How about...

Karina, Cora, Layla, Kayla, Tessa - that would go well with Jane and they aren't too common

For Georgina as a middle name, I'd look for something short and not ending with an "a" sound. Like Erin, or Edith (Edie), or Rowan... Any good?

Last edited:
My three girl names are Amelie, Allainah & Amber. Can you tell we've opted for A names lol?

Oh my, twin girls, congrats!

I really struggle with girl names myself! Me and DH can not agree on a single name (luckily still 8 months to decide)

We have Enid, which is his grans name, but I am not convinced.
I like Ruth, Guess those two could work together? he just finds it to old fashioned.

Freya (he loves, I don't...)
Lorelai (I love, little rory, he doesn't)

A few names I really like, but are family names so no option: Ingrid, Irene, Yvette & Linde. Also Anna, Kathrin & Jane.

Also like Cordelia, Constance, Skye, Isla.

Hope it gives you a few ideas and I will be watching this to steal other names if I see any I like that might get past DH...

My girls names are Grace and Isla, I'm obviously biased but they go nice with your middle names, surname and sons name :) xx

If I was having girls it would have been Lola and Millie :)

Lucie and Charlotte were our girls name choices. Though, Charlotte might be a bit popular now...

Congrats they will be so cute. I have twin sisters. They do everything together even today and they are 24 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back