identical twin early c section worry

Glad to hear u got ur answers as to why c section seemed the best plan for u and ur boys. Makes sense to me. My sister and I were only 3lbs 1oz when born so looks like ur boys will be a great weight. Xx

Not long left to wait now! Sounds like they are a good weight already. Kynon was born at 36+0 and was a good weight and apart from a bit of jaundice he was fine and we got home after 36 hours as they still monitor them closely and test thier blood sugars every 3 hours. I'm sure your little bundles will be just fine you must be getting excited now x

That's the week after mine were born :) My section was great, everything worked out really well. Hopefully the next 5 weeks will fly in :dance:

Ella was born at 35+5 and weighed 5lbs 9oz and she fit in tiny baby clothes xx

Hi I am a neonatal nurse and we get lots of twins at 34 weeks. Sometimes they have issues with feeding and minor breathing problems but all correct themselves. Breathing within a few days and feeding may take a few weeks but generally they do very well. I would not be worried if I ended up delivering at 34 weeks (when I can eventually get bfp!)

Just wanted to wish you all the best hun, and to say that I went to school with a girl who has recently had identical twin girls via c-section at 35 week, they both weighed under 5lb but were really healthy and out of hospital after 3days! Good luck x

Thanx ladies! My c section got put back to Wednesday 21st December so il be 36.5 weeks I'm hoping all will be well and babies will be ok to come home with me at Xmas. Hoping and praying x

Good luck hun
I had a csection at 37 weeks and my lo was 5lbs 2oz, i also had the steroid injection (i think ive seen u mention this somewhere,) apart from being absolutely tiny he has no problems! I was in hospital for four days, by the time i took him home his weitht had dropped to 5lbs, but he soon gained it back! He was in tiny baby clothes for quite a while!

Good luck again and what a lovely xmas present!

Good luck hun
I had a csection at 37 weeks and my lo was 5lbs 2oz, i also had the steroid injection (i think ive seen u mention this somewhere,) apart from being absolutely tiny he has no problems! I was in hospital for four days, by the time i took him home his weitht had dropped to 5lbs, but he soon gained it back! He was in tiny baby clothes for quite a while!

Good luck again and what a lovely xmas present!

yes they had steroids at 30 weeks and 2 weeks ago estimated weight was 5lb1 and 5lb 8 so hoping that extra fort night gives them the extra week and hoping at 36.5 weeks they can feed and keep temp/ sugar levels up! fingers crossed xx

Just wanted to say good luck Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back