Ideas for a special birthday prezzie for mum :)

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Its my mums 44th birthday on April 9th.
I no its like a month away, but I have no idea what to get her.
I have a budget of around £40.
I wanted to Make it something she can keep and it be special as shes been there for me alot this year.
Id like to get her a bracelet and have it engraved but that would be way over £40 to get a nice bracelt and proper silver.
Also nothing really photo album related as tbh iv only got maybe 10 pics of me and my mum together.
Anyone have any ideas? :think:

Ooo yeah I thought about that, but thought she might get a bit lonely going on her own :lol:

could you maybe arrqange it so one of her mates goes with her but get her own voucher??

My mum and her twin sister have the same birthday (obv :lol).
Just trying to think of a way I could get them both tickets.
Ill see how much it would be first, as maybe id get a deal if I bought 2?
Also she always says how she never has the money to get her hair done in a salon, so she always does it herself...
I was thinking of getting her a cut and colour in a nice salon.
But didnt no if that was special enough?

ooo id love that, do you have any friend hair dressers who could do it for cheap as a pressie at home and then she can get wisked away for the spa treatment, or maybe send her to a nail salon aswell for a manicure???

A few weeks ago my mate and I was bored (both on mat leave) so we went on a pamper day!
if theres a a hair and beauty college near to you book you and your mum in for a pamper day and hair cuts, its all done by students but the fully qualified tutor is always there and when we went it was the tutor that cut our hair and the trainees just washed and blow dried it for us... It was all free! the only time you pay is if you get your hair dyed!
then use your £40 to get a card, flowers an chocs!

Shes not really a mnaicure type of person really. She doesnt bother with makeup and stuff :lol:
But yeah Ill give the college a call and see what they do as they used to do extentions for really cheap at the college where my dad lives.
:D

i know you said you wanted something for her to keep but one year myself and a friend bought gift vouchers for our mums to have 'tea at the Ritz', i dont know how feasible it would be for your mum to get to london but here's the link: http://www.theritzlondon.com/tea/speciality_tea.asp They had a wonderful afternoon and still talk about it know (this was about 5 years ago)

a lot of the big hotels also do this sort of thing so there might also be something nearer, or combine it with a shopping/sightseeing trip?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back