Id really like your opinions, yes or no? :)

tuesday

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know we are all asking the same question but id love some opinions :)

Ok so...
Me and my partner are both mid 20s healthy ect, we arent trying to concieve but havent really tried to prevent it (withdrawal method)

I am tracking my cycles on fertility frined and today is day 19, we had sex on day 14 and its says i ovulated on day 16 ok so far i can see its pretty clear we are going to be mummy and daddy but.........

We were on holiday so my cycles and temps could be messed up, infact im certian that on day 17 and 18 i took my temps at 10am instead of the usual 7am because of a few late nights

Although im sure i have ovualted, the day the chart suggests just doesnt feel right to me, iv had all the ovualtion signs, tender breasts, increased sex drive ect a day or so later but didnt notice any fertile fluid

Ok im hidding my head in shame for asking this but i urinated within 5mins after and i know some of his fluids were washed out

lastly i just dont feel pregnant at all, i know that sounds stupid cuz iv never been pregnant n dont know what it feels like but we have had a few scares before and i felt like there was a possiablity but this time i dont feel anything, plus we have been using withdrawal for around 4years without any problems

Ok so thats my story :) thanks for reading, what do we think?

I think the only way to be sure is to do a test rather than use FF as it really only guesses, it's not a surefire way of determining ovulation or pregnancy.

When is your period due?

x

Due on 21st about a week and a half away,

Thanks for your reply :)

i know we are all just guessing but the wait is driving me crazy, Although not planned it would be very wanted and loved

I'd do a test when your period's due - if you're in the two week wait (which starts after ovulation) then sounds like you're in the early days of it so it's too soon to tell. Hope you get the result you want. :D

x

only way is to test and with a gd test u will more than likely get a line 12 dpo + but not always gd luck xx

Due on 21st about a week and a half away,

Thanks for your reply :)

i know we are all just guessing but the wait is driving me crazy, Although not planned it would be very wanted and loved

If you are NTNP how comes you are temping? :shock:

hiya thanks every1, guess we just have to wait and see :)

temping just to know whats going on really x

I never get symptoms until a few days after I find out! Good luck x

Hello, I was a bit confused by your post, specifically this line: "so far i can see its pretty clear we are going to be mummy and daddy but........."

It reads as though you feel you've had a clear sign you're preggo, although that's obvs at odds with everything else in your post. Apols if I'm misunderstanding you x

"Hello, I was a bit confused by your post, specifically this line: "so far i can see its pretty clear we are going to be mummy and daddy but........."

It reads as though you feel you've had a clear sign you're preggo, although that's obvs at odds with everything else in your post. Apols if I'm misunderstanding you x"

Hiya, :)
no symptoms it just seemed to me that under normal circumstances, A young healthy couple having unprotected sex withing 2days of ovulation would lead to a pregnancy

Just really wondering if people think that we have a high or low chance of pregnancy x

Some stats for you from Internet:

On average, 20% of all couples trying to get pregnant will NOT conceive in the first year of trying.

According to one study, 25% of couples get pregnant in the first month of trying, while 60% of couples trying to get pregnant do so within six months. On the other hand, 75% of couples get pregnant within nine months while 80% get pregnant within a year. Finally, some 90% of couples get pregnant within eighteen months of trying.

So the answer is no one can know, until it's time to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back