Ice lollies!!!

berit87

Reaction score
I could eat tons and tons of ice lollies! I am past my sickness and insane tiredness now which is nice. Cravings don't seem to be so bad either anymore but... Ice lollies! Especially orange ones.... My god, it's getting out of control! I am just constantly craving fruit and fruit juices and fruit lollies etc :lol: I remember with Brandon all I wanted was pizzas and pasta, I had at least 1 pizza a day, healthy, eh! So this times it seems to be better and maybe I could hope for a little sis for Brandon..?! :dance: xx

Hiya

My friend craved ice and she had a girl, but i also craved ice with my last pregnancy and had a boy, i loved crunching it, id fill up a cup from the fridge and walka round the house or tesco's with it - weirdo!! he he

This time im loving hot chocolate, this will be my 3rd, i have 2 little boys already! x x x

I craved ice pops and had a little girl! Would buy a pack of 40 kids ice pops each week from Tescos and easily go through them. Really helped with the morning sickness but it carried on way after that had stopped! I'm not craving ice pops this time, maybe it's a boy?!

Well I have heard these old wives tales that if you're craving savoury and meat etc then you'll have a boy and if you crave fruit and sweet stuff it's a girl. But you never know! Fingers crossed Gem you'll have a girl and Sal will have a boy this time around! Maybe we'll all get what we want he he xx

I'd heard that too, with my DD I craved haribo fizzy sweets for months and months then in the last couple of weeks I lived off double cream but all I want to eat at the moment is mashed potato and cheese! All the best girlies! xxx

I love Fab lollies! I have also started eating corned beef sandwiches haha!

Ugh corned beef! Minging!!! I am also craving fruit and fruit juices esp apple juice! I'm also really craving fish as well though obv being sensible with it! Did crave blueberry muffins for about two weeks and have spent last three days (not including today) eating nothing but toast as my queasiness got 100 times worse and that's all I could stomach! I think I'm having a boy. Absolutely convinced-dunno why!

Ahh the fruity stuff I'm craving it loads. And ice lollies. I've gone through 2 big cartons of cranberry juice in 2 days lol. And I've gone through boxes of ice lollies. I also just had pears and peaches with ice cream rofl. :p
I cannot stomach pasta right now though, and I've become very fussy with my vegetables. lol!

You're lucky, I'm not craving anything- I don't want to eat anything most of the time- not like me at all!!

I'd heard that too, with my DD I craved haribo fizzy sweets for months and months then in the last couple of weeks I lived off double cream but all I want to eat at the moment is mashed potato and cheese! All the best girlies! xxx

I am eating loads of Haribo sour mix at the moment! I left a packet on the table when I went out the other day and by the time I got back our dog had eaten them all!! I was gutted!

With my first pregnancy I craved anything to do with lemons, especially lemon callippo! I had a boy lol 2nd one I craved milk and chicken, another boy.. This time we'll wait And see but I'm loving orange juice right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back