I would murder

tinytoes

Reaction score
A great big cuppa tea but I've already had two today :roll:

I think you can have a small cup... 200mg caffiene a day and a cup of tea is 75mg so you have 50mg left :)

I used to love my tea but I can't drink it any more, it makes me sick! Used to have about 5 or 6 cups a day! X

Might have a small one then . I've been drinking green tea all weekend but now its making me feel sick :(

DO it... just dip the tea bag in qucikly lol

honestly hun i've been drinking 3-4 cups of tea a day throughout my entire pregnancy and my LO is fine xx

Was told to avoid de-caff during my last pregnancy by my mw . She said i'd be beter to just have less caffine or green tea as the chemicals used to de-caffinate arent great :roll: Not sure if its true but it's put me off drinking it this time .

honestly hun i've been drinking 3-4 cups of tea a day throughout my entire pregnancy and my LO is fine xx
Im just a bit paranoid as I didnt know I was pregnnt until last week and i've done everything wrong :wall2: So I want to do everything I can until I have had had my scan and I know i havent hurt baby xx

i know how u feel hun a few days before i found out i got pregnant the hubby treated me to the cinema and he bought me a massive cup of star bucks coffee and i was about 6 weeks pregnant and didnt know! my mom did the same with me and my 3 siblings and we're all fine dont worry hun and enjoy ur cuppa xx

Was told to avoid de-caff during my last pregnancy by my mw . She said i'd be beter to just have less caffine or green tea as the chemicals used to de-caffinate arent great :roll: Not sure if its true but it's put me off drinking it this time .

I think its more so for decaffeinated coffee rather than tea hun, decaff tebags still contain 4mg of caffeine. I drank them all the way through my pregnancy with sammy and he is just fine xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I drank decaff all way through my pregnancy, I gave up caffine tea (drank loads) after a 11 week mmc , just incase , made me feel better next time - takes a week to get used to slightly diff taste , then just the same. I never went back to caffine tea either, and Devon is now 13 months old

I had decaf coffee and for tea either tea in moderation or mint tea or other herbal tea, I am pretty sure thatif you don't have like 5 cups per day it will be fine :hug:

i drink decaf tea and rarely a coffee. En of the day they didnt have decaf or warnings about caffeine years ago & there were rarely probs!

Hi Hon

I am a really fussy tea drinker and hate decaf tea but recently I tried the Yorkshire tea decaf ones and they are amazing I can't tell the difference, in fact I gave one to dh last night and he didn't even notice!

I am sure you will be fine though, I think its just if you are drinking loads of tea or coffee a few cups won't hurt.

xx

I just couldnt cut it out totally Im a totally addict haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back