• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I was gonna wait...

kedi376

Reaction score
I was gonna wait until I joined in the fun in Tri 1, didn't want to jinx my bfp but I guess what will be will be...............so HELLO Tri 1. YAY!!!

Today I think I am 4 weeks and 6 days. I've not booked a docs appointment yet, not sure it's worth it, will just try and get a midwife one around 8 weeks. Last time I went to see doc first and was told I should have just gone straight to MW.

So anyway, here I am, I'm nervous and scared as hell, but secretly very very excited!!! YAY!!!

good luck hon... :) will all be ok this time xx

Thanks hun, I certainly hope so, I'm trying to stay as positive as I can and not worry too much. Although thats easier said than done.

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1!

I still thought you had to get the pregnancy confirmed by your GP then they pass your details on to the midwife? I could be wrong, this is my first pregnancy after all! Hope all goes well for you hun xxx

i still worry now with every twinge and pain and i am 16 weeks now......so i know how hard it is not to worry xx

Congratulations and welcome to tri 1!

I still thought you had to get the pregnancy confirmed by your GP then they pass your details on to the midwife? I could be wrong, this is my first pregnancy after all! Hope all goes well for you hun xxx

Thanks!

Really? Hmmmm maybe I'll phone them tomorrow and talk to the receptionist and see what they say.

i still worry now with every twinge and pain and i am 16 weeks now......so i know how hard it is not to worry xx

Oh no!!! I was thinking...get to 12 weeks and you'll be able to relax!! its strange, in one way it's good to feel the cramps because then I know something is happening, but then in another way last time my mc started with the cramps. There is just no pleasing me! haha!!

It's not long now till your wedding is it?

its 9 weeks this friday!! scary...lol xx

Congratulations and welcome to the loony bin xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay!!!!!!!! Fab to have u here!!!!! Keep positive, this ones for keeps!!!! Xx

Welcome kedi!

There are lots of us in here with previous mc's and very scared like you so you are not alone!

its 9 weeks this friday!! scary...lol xx

9 weeks? That is gonna fly by, eeeek you've got so much to be excited about, you must be bursting with joy. I'm so pleased for you hun xxx

Yay!!!!!!!! Fab to have u here!!!!! Keep positive, this ones for keeps!!!! Xx

Daniph!! I didn't realise you were in here too! Congratulations, that's wonderful news.

Yaya!!! I am here too!!! So excited for all us tri 1 ladies!!!!! Xxx

So happy to see you in tri1 :) :) hope you have a lovely stay, i'm sure all will be ok this time, the worrying never goes away but it gets better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back